“Average Airline”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time flying on this Airline. I normally use Southwest but the price was to high. This airline doesn't offer any free snacks or drinks you have to pay for them. My time to leave and come back home was changed but that wasn't a big deal. Stewardess were friendly. Seating was comfortable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,430)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Economy rates, economy seats, no legroom, no recline.I had the foresight to download a movie from Netflix onto my iPad which helped make the flight pass by quicker.
4.5 hour flight was worth the extra money for an aisle seat, in hind sight, probably should have paid extra for the seats with legroom

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the first time I tried the no-frills Frontier Airlines. Service was great at each step. With Thursday ticket price of $29 plus a $20 upgrade to an exit row, I could not have been happier. $49 for a ticket on the same route my wife had to pay $458 two weeks earlier for a family emergency. Even though I had to pay $10 for the 'package' of two diet cokes and snacks, the deal was still great. The flight attendants provided great service, but I was a bit put off by 'option' of paying a tip when I paid for the drink package. Seats were not the most comfortable, but for a two hour flight at $49 no complaints. I would fly Frontier again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight out was a bit difficult because it changed the departure time multiple times right up to about 2 hours before taking off. Ugh. Hard to plan. I dislike that it costs more to take a bag on the plane than to check it because I really dislike checking a bag, especially for a short trip of only 2, 3 or 4 days. I liked the fact that it was a direct flight and reasonably priced. I think all flights should offer water to all passengers regardless of any other options they provide.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On time both ways; friendly and efficient crew; large, new planes both directions as well! 3 round trip flights for $235! I paid more than that on another carrier last year for just one person one way! Plus all three of us got to sit together both directions without paying extra!!