“A bit uncomfortable ”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

First time using this airline and it would probably be my last. Nothing really bad happened but I did missed the space and entertainment other airlines offer. It is on the cheap side but I rather pay a bit more.

• Value for money
TristaM71, Director of Customer Care at Frontier Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello lizakq,

I apologize for any misunderstanding in Frontier's pricing policy and appreciate the opportunity to explain. I can imagine your frustration when you were advised that here at Frontier, we charge for optional travel services such as use of overhead bin space, or pre-selecting a desired seat in advance. I understand. Here at Frontier, we know that above all else, our customers want low fares and our focus is to provide the lowest fares that get you from point A to point B. Selling tickets at prices as low as ours and then charging for options allows customers to fully customize their travel experience.

• SEATS - Although prepaying for a seat is the only way to guarantee your desired seating location, this fee is never required. You always have the option to take whatever remaining seat is available, on the day of travel, free of charge.
• CARRY-ON BAGS - You are always welcome to board with one free personal item, to go under the seat in front. Think backpack, laptop, purse. This item cannot exceed 8"x18"x14". It is Frontier's policy to charge a fee for larger bags going into the overhead bin.

Frontier Airlines

Write a ReviewReviews (10,233)

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This airline will leave you stuck. Not if but when. Spend the extra 25$ and book an airline that gives a damn.
1 Star!

Hello Scott G,

I am really sorry to hear that your flight was cancelled and for the disruption it caused to your travel plans. As you can imagine, flight irregularities can be very challenging. I also know that you expect to get where you're going safely. I'm sorry you experienced a flight cancellation.

I recognize this does not change the time you have lost or the inconvenience, but we hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Terrible! Had to pay for a check on bag. Waited over 30 minutes because the airline fails to maintain an on time schedule or even the slightest sense of urgency. Every employee we came in contact with was extremely rude. Will never fly frontier ever again

Hello Brittanee H,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues from your recent travel experience. I understand your frustration in this situation and can only assure you that these are not the standards we strive to maintain. It is never our intent to inconvenience our passengers.

If you would like to discuss this further, please private message us on Facebook or write in at flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/frontierairlines. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

You probably think that if your flight is delayed in the US you may get compensation. Not so, there is no compensation and these idiots know it. They have no regard for their customers . If you get a flight on time with Frontier it is nothing short of a miracle. If the flight isn't cancelled it is a miracle! Foolishly, I ignored the reviews. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS REVIEW!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Alec B

Hello Alec B,

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

What a total waste of our time. Trip of a lifetime was ruined by this inadequate company.
Endless delays, no announcements, spent a fortune attempting to make our stay in the airport more pleasurable.
Nobody around on the desk for assistance.
Please DO NOT ever book with this company. In the UK this is totally unacceptable and they would be out of business.

1  Thank Debbie C