Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
Ocean Club West(Providenciales)
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)
View Hotel
Ports of Call Resort(Providenciales)
View Hotel
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
The Regent Grand(Providenciales)
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)
Grace Bay Suites(Providenciales)
6,218 results
All reviewscircus teamchief of the villagecrazy signsthe white chocolate breadland sportsaqua gymmain barevening showsmusic factorymike clarkewater aerobicsflying trapezesummer camp for adultsbig dtennis lessonsdifferent themewhite night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2011

First time at Club Med. We were told that this hotel was getting old and it's true. Has more a feel of summer camp than luxury resort. Still had a wonderful week. Transfer from the airport was quick and eventless. Reception is efficient as your room numbers are assigned at the airport. Beach area is one of the most spectacular we've seen in the Carribeans. Food is a few steps up from what we've had elsewhere. The sports equipment is first rate. The GO's are attentive to your needs and always smiling. Special thanks to Lisa and captain Andy on the snorkeling boat (two outings a day included with your stay) and to Patrick and Jason at the sailing shack. The varied snorkeling sites were all great. Reef sharks, turtles, sting rays, spectacular corals...etc
The night shows were amateurish (done by the GOs) but fun. The circus show, however was first rate. Those guys and girls are good.
There is one à la carte restaurant. We heard that it was very good. We didn't go.
The rooms are out of date, like I said, but good size and clean. They are done early in the morning.
Mind you, we had perfect weather all week. 85 - 95. Sunshine. That helps getting over the less positive aspects of the hotel. This is an adults only hotel. It makes for a quieter and more relaxing stay.

Room Tip: Outdoor activities and food are first rate
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bedigatineau
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2011

Dear Bedigatineau,
We love hearing that you had such a great vacation with us! Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful critiques. We hope you'll come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2011

I went to my first Club Med this past week with friends and had a great time. The weather was perfect, the people were fun, the beach was amazing. I highly recomend this place for singles and friends to go. It's not too crazy like stories I had heard of past Club Med days, it's just real easy to meet new people, drink, and have fun at night. My one complaint is the "Deluxe" room I paid extra for. It's exactly the same as the other rooms. Don't pay the extra for it. I was disapointed about that. I heard a remodel was coming and it would be great if it did. The GO's are great. Davey, you're a wise a@s and I love it, you're a ton of fun. Keith, you're a great dude. And Joel is the best bartender around, he knows how to get the job done and he's a good guy.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank sailonsailor2011

Dear sailonsailor2011,
It's great to hear that your first Club Med experience was so wonderful! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your Deluxe Room, but are thrilled that overall you enjoyed your vacation. We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2011

I just got back from a one week vacation and I have to say that it was one of the best trips Ive been on. I've never been to a resort where the staff was this friendly and made you feel as comfortable as can be....not to mention multi-talented. This is definitely a place to visit!!!!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2011

Dear CRIVERA07,
We're so happy to hear that this was one of your favorite vacations! It's great that we were able to accommodate you so fully. We hope you'll come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2011

Perfect weather, met new amazing friends, kayaked, sailed, snorkeled...you name it. I was a little anxious about traveling alone but I met the greatest friends there and quite honestly, we left and there were plenty of things we never did - tennis lessons for example. Next time (there will definitely be a next time) I think I will go on one of the excursions. The GOs were simply fabulous and even found a shade of nail polish for my chipped nail. The food was great and I am now addicted to their white chocolate bread.

My room left a little to be desired but I only slept and showered in there - I was out the rest of the time at the beach.

My next stay will definitely be longer.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Colleen_7_11

Dear Colleen_7_11,
Wow! It sounds like you truly had a wonderful vacation with us at Club Med Turkoise! It's great that you made so many great friends and tried so many new things. We can't wait to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2011

This was our 4th trip to this club med. This is an all-inclusive resort (food, drinks, water sports (except diving), and land sports). There is wireless internet as well as pcs availbable for $50 per week. (the internet is intermittent at best, when working). We go to sail and snorkel, both of which are great at this location. The food is tasty (especiallyl the fish and chicken) with a good selection. There is also a specialty restuarant on site. The staff is multi-lingual, friendly and helpful. There is nightly entertainment and some of the shows are pretty good, considering that the performers are essentially amatuers. In addittion to water sports, there are land sports (including trapeze lessons for the adventursome), a pool, and a gym . The rooms are comfortable and have a tv and refrigerator as well as plenty of space for clothes. They have 14 and 16 ft Hobies and twice daily snorkel trip (gear provided if needed). The snorkelling is great with a nearby reef and sailing is wonderful. The water is a little cool for me in March (although there were plenty of people who were in the water). Our past trips were June and July and the water is warmer. The beach is the best on the island, with an expansive, sandy beach and lounge chairs, beach towels and umbrellas provided for the guests. For those who want to used the facilites, this as well as other club meds, have a day pass for a nominal fee (I think $80 per person) that is valid from 0930 to 1800 and includes water and land sports and food and drink.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nonamect
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2011

Dear nonamect,
Wow, thank you so much for your high praise of Club Med Turkoise! We're so glad you were able to do so much and have such a blast. We hope you'll come back and stay with us again soon!