Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$670
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$987
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,068
Hotels.com
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$678
Travelocity
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$521
Orbitz.com
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$293
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$673
US$580
Orbitz.com
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,763
US$986
TripAdvisor
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
TripAdvisor
6,218 results
All reviewscircus teamchief of the villagecrazy signsthe white chocolate breadland sportsaqua gymmain barevening showsmusic factorymike clarkewater aerobicsflying trapezesummer camp for adultsbig dtennis lessonsdifferent themewhite night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Just an amazing time! It had been 10 years since I'd been to a Club Med and 20 years before that. I was curious if I would love it as much as I did when I was younger. I am 56 years old now, female, and went alone for one week. Most people I know who had been there had been back a couple of times so I figured it must be good. Well, there were all ages (adults only at Turks) of couples, friends, families, singles, and all sizes, and all nationalities. I snorkelled in the turquoise water everyday (somtimes twice a day) and saw an octopus, a barricuda, a lobster, a lion fish, many amazing varieties of beautiful fish (both big and small) and the incredibly beautiful coral reefs and caves (the beach is surrounded by a coral reef). I played tennis, learned to sail a hobicat, learned how to trapeze, took Yoga classes on the dock before sun down, danced under the stars and still found lots of time to relax and read my book quietly and peacefully on this incredibly beautiful beach (the white sand is the consistency of 'powder'). The variety of food was too good to be true (yes, you will eat a lot!) and it was beautifully presented. I like eating outdoors so I always went to the outdoor patio for breakfast/lunch/and dinner. I highly recommend always having the chef's 'specialty appetizer' -- I did and I always went back for seconds. The staff and service was also fantastic -- they are always happy, always smiling, and very helpful -- making sure everything is right for you. I was never worried about my safety when learning a new sport because the Sports Team's skill and attention to safety was top notch. I always looked forward to the evening entertainment as most of the GO's/performers were obviously schooled and very talented. Turks' Club Med is like a small village that has discovered the secret of enjoying life ... and it was heaven! I would defintely back -- either alone again, or with a girlfriend, or with my boyfriend.

Room Tip: near the tennis courts for absolute quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank 000sun
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2011

Dear 000sun,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are so glad that you loved the food, snorkeling, tennis, and more. We hope that you can join us again soon for another amazing vacation!

Reviewed 6 June 2011

This was our 7th trip to Club Med Turks and Caicos. The beach was just spectacular - as always. We had a great time snorkeling and kayaking. Club Med has the longest, most lush stretch of white sand beach you can imagine! Our favorite off-beach activity is flying trapeze and once again the Turks team came through with a safe, fun, awesome trapeze experience. Where else can you fly trapeze at the beach but Club Med?

The club itself could use some updating, especially in the rooms. But, without fail, the Club Med charm sprinkles itself over the entire vacation and what we remember is the people we met - both guests and GOs, the activities, and the beach! We really hope Club Med keeps Turks and Caicos an adult village. It's got the right vibe for it. Another great development was the music was much mellower than other years...more Reggae and fun groove music during the day rather than techno house music blaring at all hours. We also loved the live music at Sharkies. Fernando did an amazing job choreographing the new shows. The fitness team was also awesome. I really enjoyed yoga on the dock.

All around you can't beat a Club Med vacation. You just don't have to worry about anything and the staff is The Best!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2011

Dear Kiford,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We loved reading how much you enjoyed snorkeling, kayaking, the beach, and more. Please know that your issue with the rooms has been brought to management’s attention. We hope you can return soon for another wonderful vacation!

Reviewed 6 June 2011

We loved the staff at Club Med in Providentiales! Remi was the presiding manager over the staff, and he was so enthusiastic, and highly visible. We saw him everywhere, even helping the staff clean up the beach early each morning! We really loved the folks in the boutique - Nella, Cindy, and Jessi, and Isabella from accounting. They shared meals with us, and were involved in the entertainment nearly every evening. The entertainment was first rate! We loved the trapeze demonstration, and all of the acrobatics, plus enthusiastic dancing and singing. Zorro and Patrick with the sailboats were excellent at instructing and at entertaining in the evenings. Superb, outstanding and wonderful!!

1  Thank JenniferandJim1972
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I had been to this resort a couple of years ago and was disappointed.The food was not too good and the property was falling apart. The property has had some superficial touch ups, and the showers have great pressure and hot water, but the main plus was the staff, activities and food. The food has dramatically improved since my last visit. The sports staff were super friendly, especially the tennis guys ... Davey and Marco. Definitely take advantage of the free lessons .. they are stellar! The trapeze is a blast, but I blistered my hands too badly to stick with it. The GOs were friendly and helpful, but not over the top. I was also impressed wiht the shows. Except for "Showgirls" on Tues night, they were fabulous. Fernando, the new choreographer is pro-worthy and is dancing is amazing.

Overall, the facility isn't 5 star, but it's not the kind of resort where you stay in your room. No one should be bored, but you can be lazy if desired. There is sooo much to do here! The more involved you get, tehe better you'll enjoy a trip here. Remy is a great Chef de Village. I plan to go back in the next 6 months .. miss it already.

Room Tip: The rooms are all essentiall the same
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank M0J0000

Dear M0J0000,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We loved hearing that you were pleased with the food, activities, and our Club Med Team. We look forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed 5 June 2011

This all inclusive is by far the worst I have been to. We travel quite a bit and always go for the inclusive. The service here is horrible. At the Buffet I had to actually bring my pile of plates to the waiters (if you want to call them waiters) bc they just stand there and do nothing. They do not serve you. You have to get up and get your own coffee and drinks. At the bar you will be waiting 20 min for a drink and the bartenders are neither friendly nor nice. The alcohol is nasty. Rooms are infested with bugs. There was blood on the bath room walls and took 2 days and called the front desk at least 6 to 7 times for them to come clean it. Also we needed more towels and that also took 4 hrs. I was told that the person who was getting my towels also had other thing to do. Also there is no room service. Do yourself a favor and avowed the restaurant. So all in all if you are use to 4 and 5 star hotel this is not a place for you. Will never do the club med again….

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Linden80
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011

Dear Linden80,

We sincerely apologize that you were so displeased with our resort. Here at Club Med, we strive to thoroughly please our guests and we are very sorry you feel that we have let you down. Please know that your issues have been brought to management's attention. We hope these will not deter you from future vacations with Club Med.