My wife and I spent 6 nights at Villa Renaissance and were very happy with our choice. The resort is one of the prettiest we saw on the island and it is very quiet-just what we were looking for. The location was the best because we could walk to lots of restaurants in a few minutes, but we felt like we were away from it all when we were at the pool or the beach. I can see why it has won awards from Trip Advisor.
We stayed in a poolside unit that we found on VRBO, and found that to be a very good value. The furniture was very nice and I liked having 2 flat screen TV's. Nicola who takes care of the unit was great.
We would both highly recommend Villa Renaissance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the Grand Villas of the Italian and French Riviera, Villa Renaissance is a beautiful, beachfront Hotel located directly on internationally renowned Grace Bay beach in the Turks and Caicos Islands With 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming and equally luxuriously appointed poolside cottages, Villa Renaissance offers its relaxed elegance at surprisingly accessible rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Renaissance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Renaissance Hotel Providenciales
- Renaissance Hotel Providenciales
- Renaissance Providenciales
- Providenciales Renaissance