2,095 results
All reviews mango reef blue haven swim up bar ocean front all inclusive option caicos dream tours full kitchen beach house sister properties time share beautiful beach free shuttle washer dryer rum punch dinner on the beach grocery store jerk chicken
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing 2 weeks at The Alexandra. The entire staff are incredibly kind, friendly people. Also, I’m pretty sure I ate enough jerk chicken from BoBo to feed a family in just 2 weeks. The bartenders Pejoe, Edmund and Brenan are absolutely fabulous and make exquisite drinks! We will definetly be visiting again soon! If you visit please be sure to feed the sweet kitties!

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank kyrainer
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear kyrainer

We are elated to have met and exceeded your expectations, I will share with the staff your wonderful comments looking forward to seeing you soon.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say this was the best trip ever. My wife Erin E. meant to give it 5 stars but didn’t realize she rates 4 until after it posted. I just ditto everything she said. ALL staff very friendly and went out of their way to make us happy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Wesley E

Dear Wesley E

Thank you for your visit we are happy to hear this was your best trip ever and the staff was very friendly. We are happy to have met your expectations. Looking forward to your next trip.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

My husband and I had the most enjoyable and relaxing vacation at the Alexandra Resort. The resort is great, right on the beach. The water is amazing the most spectacular clear water you will find. When we first arrived we were disappointed with the food and the room we were placed in. I booked an ocean view and we got a room with ocean views, but it was located on the ground floor and we couldn't even open our drapes because everyone was able to see us in our room. I went directly to the manager and asked her to change my room, and she was very helpful and addressed our issue straight away. I have to say that Ms. Lawrence was the most attentive, helpful person I ever met, she was friendly and kind and listen to my concerns and address and resolved them. She made our stay a wonderful experience. I also want to thank Derick Dames for her help she is an amazing worker. Whenever I went to the concierge desk with a need, she was always ready to help out. Amazing job. Although the food leaves much to be desired, we were able to go dine at the sister hotels which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars. This resort needs to have some type of entertainment daily.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank TeodoraC2

Dear Teodora2.

Thank you for your visit with us we have noted your comments... We are happy to hear the resort is great, we are in the process of upgrading the resort including adding another restaurant to the mix for additional options. Looking forward to your next visit.
Warm regards

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best vacations to date!! From the minute we arrived we were met with warm friendly faces and a cool damp towel! Once we settled in our garden room which was more than we expected we saw the beach and were blown away by the beauty!! Have never seen water like that in our lives!! Every encounter with all the staff was absolutely wonderful! It will be hard to name every single staff member but to start we were treated so well by Edmund at the bar who does an absolute amazing job at interacting with his guests as well as doing his job above and beyond. Jessica was the sweetest and actually asked us how our anniversary trip was going!! Milton was also always on site making sure everything went off without a hitch!! Also a shout out to Adno and Barika (spelling ?) for being sooo friendly. Wesle was always a friendly face to see each day! Brennan, Pjoe (spelling) and Marcson were so awesome at the bar always taking care of us. Last but not least were Lickson and Ramario for dragging us off our beach chairs and playing with us each day!!! They took us snorkeling up the beach and was truly one of the highlights of our trip. They pretty much made our trip!!! Fun fun fun!!! The shuttle buses were always punctual. Going to The Beach House was a treat for dinner but The Alexandra is where we wanted to be! Can’t wait to come back and bring friends!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erin E
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My husband and i celebrated our 25th Wedding anniversary at The Alexandria Resort on Turks and Caicos at the end of August. The water is the most clear and the most beautiful i have ever seen. The food was delicious and the RUM punch is my all time favorite.The crew on our snorkeling cruise were very funny and accommodating. We will definitely return before our 50th Anniversary comes around.

Room tip: great view from our balcony window
Date of stay: August 2018