2,025 results
All reviews mango reef restaurant swim up bar blue haven ocean front full kitchen caicos dream tours time share sister properties free shuttle beautiful beach washer dryer rum punch grocery store dinner on the beach half bath partial ocean view beach house
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked 3 nights from Sept 8 to sep 11 ,2018 through jet blue was surprised to find my ocean view room had full view of parking lot only 20 inch view at ocean from the balcony .
Then construction in progress with power washer and electric equipment all day thank you alexandra resorts went home with headache.
Only one restaurant's is open with option to go to one more different property to eat dinners at beach house .
Water and beach are god given heaven ,spend 10 hours daily in water couldn't leave .
Servant are excellent and friendly .
Food at beach house is very tasty which I was impressed of how beautiful the chef draw a beautiful art with food.at Alexandra the food below average not happy that why is not getting 5 stars because is not 5 star resort 3 and I am kind althought it time share room very clean and modern look but no enough drews to put ur close.
I am very disappointed that the resort didnot post his renovation but overall i love turks it is place that must see if you like to swim.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niceguyfromny
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Niceguyfromny,

First let me apologize for the less than stellar service received while in our care, part of the updated renovation is to ensure a better product as requested by many of you, you have spoken we are definitely reading, listening and acting on your request and comments. Looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Room was great, nice view of the pool and ocean and a large balcony. However the cleaners forgot to clean my room one day and I had to make a call at 5:30pm to get someone up to clean it. I was out all day at pool, beach, etc. and was very disappointed to find my room not clean when I came back wet and ready for a hot shower. I got an apology at the door from "management". Adno was the best. He was understanding to our needs and greeted us with smiles everyday. He made a visit to our table whenever we were in to eat. He went above and beyond to make our visit there enjoyable. Ask for him, he is the best! Pejoe was a lot of fun at the pool bar. Jessica, hostess was very friendly and Wesley "Snipes" who you will see around the grounds chatted and joked whenever we saw him. Nice guy! Beach and ocean is fantastic, best ever seen. Food could be better. They are working hard to make this resort better.

Room Tip: Front full ocean views are best.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Guide177962
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guide177962

Thank you for visiting with us I have noted your warm comments and will share with the team, we do apologize for the late service to your room... we hope to see you soon on another trip.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We booked at this resort through Costco. The units are all condo's that are owned and then the resort rents them out. The resort was put into receivership a few years ago.

This is a beautiful resort. It's under a lot of renovations. Half the resort is closed. Families have limited options for dining. They will tell you about blue haven but it is closed. Beach house is adults only.

The staff doesn't appear to be happy. They appear to be miserable. After going to Beach house and seeing the difference in food and quality, we ended up moving there. I had to pay another $3500.00 to move to beach house just for two of us, which was insane, but there was no way I could spend a week going down to beach house each day to eat.

If a resort is going to offer an all inclusive option, they need to have edible food and also have restaurants open. I paid for an all inclusive option and I'll tell you, they took me to the cleaners. So my $4000 vacation turned into almost $8000.00.

So the reviews that you read on here about the resort are right on. When I called and told them I wanted to move resorts, they said there would be no extra charge. Then they called me back and told me they were wrong and it'd be x amount. Then after I told them, no I was just told this, they came back and said we'll give you a 10% discount. ummm great, you still come out ahead and I get screwed.

This resort needs a complete overhaul. Alexandra will disappoint.

I read the reviews and thought that people were just being petty about the food. Let me tell ya... the food is old, frozen, leftover mess. I wouldn't eat it so I certainly wouldn't serve it.

The beach is beautiful. The pool is nice. The property has workers and construction noise everywhere. Please save yourself the headache and please look into other options.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel, read the reviews, terrible, poor food choices, a trip you will regret if you stay here
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Chris B
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Christ B

Sorry we were not able to meet your expectations as discuss we are always available for open dialogue not sure who you spoke with but we did offer the upgrade to beach house as you mentioned this is not the type of resort you usually stay at and we acted right away ... again sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We just got back home from staying at the Alexandra for 8 days. Weather was very nice! If you are looking for a smaller resort to enjoy the water and drinks, This is the place to go! I would like to mention a few people that work at this resort and give them a special thanks on making our week so wonderful. One is Adno, a really hard worker that made sure our stay was the best. Jessica was a hostess and made sure she gave a big smile each day we saw her! PeJoe was the best bar guy ! His drinks were amazing! One more was Shania, she made sure we stayed happy on the beach. Anything we wanted she was right there! Be sure to visit The Beach House for dinner. Before I booked this place there were lots of negative things said, Please don't believe everything you read. The place was very clean and not once did we get sick on any of the food. If you are looking for lots of night life entertainment, go somewhere else. It was a perfect place to go and relax!

Stayed: September 2018
3  Thank Sherry P
KarlB2285, General Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Sherry P

Thank you for your visit to the Alexandra resort, we are happy to have made your week wonderful, I have noted your mentions of staff and will share your wonderful comments with all... Looking forward to seeing you on a future trip.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing 2 weeks at The Alexandra. The entire staff are incredibly kind, friendly people. Also, I’m pretty sure I ate enough jerk chicken from BoBo to feed a family in just 2 weeks. The bartenders Pejoe, Edmund and Brenan are absolutely fabulous and make exquisite drinks! We will definetly be visiting again soon! If you visit please be sure to feed the sweet kitties!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank kyrainer

Dear kyrainer

We are elated to have met and exceeded your expectations, I will share with the staff your wonderful comments looking forward to seeing you soon.