We stayed for 5 nights at this wonderful, clean and upscale resort on Turks & Caicos. Turks and Caicos was recommended by my husband's dental hygenist, and our travel agent did the research and booked this resort for us. Having not known anyone to stay there before, we were a little apprehensive, but it went above and beyond our expectations. The staff was friendly and attentive, the room was beautiful, clean and upscale and the location was central to all the shopping and restaurants. We went during down season (September-October), so there were not many people there, which was right up our alley. I highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting to have a great time, great restaurants and an amazing beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales