We started our journey from Parrot Cay, a private island off of Provos. After being there five days we decided we needed to leave this awful island . We ended up staying at this hotel as it was short notice and all the other hotels were booked and overpriced. Anyways, this place ended up making our trip . We were greeted by Erica at the front desk , who was the nicest and informative person we had met so far . Everything about this hotel is beautiful and luxurious . The rooms are spacious , the pool is not crowded with plenty of space and the beach was just simply beautiful . What also makes this hotel so great , is that you are walking distance from the main town and the supermarket. I am a frequent traveler and this hotel was one of the nicest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales