Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Club West(Providenciales)
View Hotel
Ports of Call Resort(Providenciales)
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)
The Regent Grand(Providenciales)
Grace Bay Suites(Providenciales)
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)
View Hotel
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)
2,643 results
All reviewsjunior suitegrocery storedeck restaurantwest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistrohuge bathroomnespresso machinerum punchevery morningbreakfast staffcaicos cafegarden viewfull kitchenremembered our namesyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2010

We just got back from a 5-nite stay at 7 Stars. I traveled with my husband and two kids (16 & 10 yrs old). We stayed in a 2-bedroom oceanview suite. We booked directly thru the hotel, Yngrit was the onsite reservations manager and she was great! We were trying to figure out our options (1-room, 2-rooms, suite?) and Yngrit was kind enough to offer us the full suite and she discounted the nightly rate by $300/nite! We were NOT disappointed. We travel alot, and I choose Ritz Carltons & Four Seasons whenever I can (I am picky!) but this place made me think I was at a Four Seasons! The room was spectacular:. 2,300 sq. feet, high ceilings, crown mouldings, solid wood doors, en-suite marble & limestone baths with oversized shower & separate whirlpool. Gorgeous kitchen with GE Monogram appliances and a wine fridge! I felt as if I was staying at a rich friends beach house! And the private terrace - it was HUGE! (probably 1,000 sq. feet with lots of furniture to sit on.

Continental breakfast is included in the rate. (Continental does NOT mean "massive breakfast buffet!) It usually means juice, toast & coffee. 7 Stars offered several cereals, several flavors of Yoplait yogurt, fresh fruit juices (pineapple, orange, grapefruit), good coffee, and several sweetbread options (banana bread, muffins, etc.) If you want to order eggs or pancakes, you can for around $9.00 additional. They also offer take-out containers if you would like to take breakfast back to your room. The restaurant is at the pool, and they offer lunch as well. The food was very good.

There are lots of covered "cabanas" in front of the beach, which had couches and lounge chairs, and they are distanced enough to offer you privacy. These were really cozy spaces to get some shade and read, or take a nap. They have a cool beachside bar & Lounge - with lots of cushioned wicker furniture (lounge chairs & couches) so it's a great place to relax with a cocktail. Oh - the resort has FREE WI-FI at the Pool!! And it worked!

We had the concierge make us five dinner reservations - and they were confirmed (with a written schedule waiting in our unit at check in). The hotel also offers free shuttle van service to/from any restaurants in the Grace Bay area. This is great - because taxis are very expensive. We found the resort's service to be fabulous when we were there. (Housekeeping did arrive to clean our room late on one day - but it never happened again.)

The hotel has a nice spa, two tennis courts and a great selection of (free!) mountain bikes. My only "complaint" (because I guess I have to have one, in order to be credible) is that I wish the beds had higher thread-count sheets. Considering the quality of the units, I was surprised that the sheets felt sort of "rough". But now I'm just nitpicking!!

7 Stars is great - it's also the best priced Luxury hotel on Grace Bay and the newest!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank HMM099
Reviewed 28 February 2010

After many hours of review and research for the perfect resort for our 25th wedding anniversary I chose Seven Stars Resort. We were not disappointed! The resort is very new and when you see 5 star mentioned as the highest - I can see why it was named "7" stars! Our room was pool view, in the middle building, but the view straight ahead to the beautiful colors of the ocean and Grace Bay was really great. On our wish list would have been in room Wi-Fi. The spa at Seven Stars is highly rated. Great facial. Our dinner at Magnolia Restaurant for our anniversary, with it's romantic setting overlooking the marina and the water, capped off our perfect week. My husband might have been a little disappointed at first that the kite boarding wind was less than ideal that week but we soon settled in to many relaxing hours at the beach and by the pool catching up on our favorite books. I followed up on a great tip I had read on Trip Advisor before our vacation to book the snorkel tour of the reef with Steve at the Seven Stars beachside water sports desk. The weather was a little cloudy (lower visibility and chillier temps) but Steve made the trip great and he was always quick to point out and name the various fish findings in the water while snorkeling. Fun! Grace Bay grocery store was within walking distance of the hotel. Very new, clean and for the size had a surprising variety of groceries. We rented a car for the week and were glad we did to explore the island (not that much to explore but still fun to drive around some) and pick and chose from a variety of restaurants. My husband used the car the most to work out at the expansive Wrightfully Fitness near Turtle Bay. T & C ranks as one of our top islands.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2010

We stayed at the Seven Stars from Feb 6th - Feb 14th. The resort is beautiful, our room was gorgeous (we LOVED the kitchenette), and the location is PERFECT. We were within walking distance of the grocery store and other shopping/restaurants. There were certain aspects of the resort, though, that we were not impressed with.

1. Service -- Not good at all. The resort advertises that they come around to folks at the pool with water, fruit, etc. The fruit (nothing exotic -- normal stuff you could get in the states) is probably left over from breakfast. We only saw them come around with water a few times while we were by the pool. The staff wasn't that interested in getting people beverages, etc. unless they were part of a large group.
2. Power Outages -- We experienced a lack of power in certain parts of our room at various times throughout our stay. There was no good reason for why this would have happened. The power also went out while I was in the restroom by the pool. There was NO LIGHT. As I left the restroom, I heard the staff on the phone asking if they had a power generator. I believe this is something that should be a given.
3. Spa -- Our package came with a free couples massage. First, it was advertised that it would be an in-room massage. It was not. It was done at the spa. Not a big deal, but I would prefer that they advertise accurately. The spa rooms are open to the parking lot/front of the resort/bike area. This area is noisy, and not conducive to a peaceful massage. The massages weren't that great.
4. Room Maintenance -- The staff maintaining the room came at random times during the day. It always turned out that they were there right when we wanted to go back to our room to eat, which we did at different times each day in hopes of avoiding them. At one point they left us without additional toilet paper when we were almost out, and we had to ask the front desk to get us some.
5. Concierge -- AWFUL!!! We made restaurant reservations through them on 5 separate occasions. Out of the 5, only 2 of the reservations were actually made. They didn't even make the reservation for the restaurant at the hotel!!!! It is embarrassing to show up at very nice restaurants on the island and have no reservation when you thought you did. Luckily the restaurants were able to accomodate us. I recommend that you make your own reservations if possible, or demand a confirmation from the hotel. In one case, the resort delivered a confirmation of our reservation to our room AFTER the reservation already occurred.
6. Breakfast -- Not good. It is a carb fest. It is free, but watch your blood sugar. We ended up going to Hemingway's one morning, and getting food from the grocery store for most of the rest of the week. The drinks are $11 each, and not that big. I recommend getting rum from the grocery store and making your own drinks in your room. (make note -- no alcohol sales on sundays)
7. Communication among staff members -- Our package came with a complimentary meal at the Terrace restaurant. First, the reservation was never made. Second, we inquired if anything was off-limits for the complimentary meal. The wait staff at the restaurant indicated that only cigars were off limits. We ordered a $50 bottle of wine with our meal, which was actually one of the cheaper bottles. When we checked out of the hotel, they charged us for the meal, and when we explained the meal was our complimentary one, they tried to charge us for the wine. We would have paid for the bottle if we knew it was not included or not ordered one at all, but we do not appreciate being made to feel like we are trying to cheat them out of something. The hotel also tried to charge us for one of the complimentary breakfasts. They also delivered someone else's bill to our room in addition to ours.
8. Lack of supplies -- On two separate occasions we attempted to order mojitos, which are on their drink menu. The first time they didn't have any limes. The second time they didn't have mint. What bar advertising mojitos doesn't have lime or mint?? We never got the mojitos. In addition, one of the bartenders was kind of rude and put-out to be there.

The resort IS a feast for the eyes, and they have some great bungalow-like things to sit in between the pool and the ocean. The pool is beautiful, the beach is paradise, and the seating is comfortable. They have a great patio bar (rude bartender, though) overlooking the ocean, that is very cool. The pool bar is nice, but it would have been cooler if they had lowered it and made it a swim-up bar. Our room was amazing -- the bed was comfy, the kitchenette was perfect, and we loved the bathroom. I am very glad we were able to get a great deal on our room, because paying more for the kind of service we received would have been ridiculous.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CurlyGirlCMH
Reviewed 25 February 2010

Very nice condo's on Grace Bay. Great rooms and the best beach on the island. very close to most things and the airport is only 20 min ride

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2010

What a wonderful experience! From arrival to departure Seven Stars was a wonderful experience.
My boyfriend and I went for complete relaxation and that is exactly what we got. During the day we relaxed on the beach, walked the property, enjoyed cocktails (in which the alcohol we bought at duty free and this saved a ton of money because this is what we sipped on during the day) and in the evening we walked the beach, listened to the band at "The Deck" (which is a beautiful all wood, fire pit, bar) and enjoyed dinner.
Pros:
- property was not crowded
- all of the employees went out of their way to be coureous and accomodating, room service visited everyday, twice.
- most everything was walking distance
- the rooms (ocean front standard) GORGEOUS! Beautiful bathrooms, kitchenette, spacious balcony, lots of room and again we were in the standard oceanfront, perfect for two! PS, we had a door bell and our room had its own electrical pannel, that should tell you how big it is.
Cons:
- if you are a night owl things definately shut down. There are places to go, Danny's, and it is actually walking distance. If you are looking to enjoy a cocktail after 9, again, buy at the grocery in advance (not to mention, save some $$)
- Some hotels were giving beach service, this hotel does not. Again, you need a solution to this problem, see above...
- food was okay, a bit over priced, but there are a ton of resorts, restraunts, etc within walking distance. Coco Bistro was good (we even walked there) and no matter what anyone says on any day, get reservations!
- We wanted to hang out in the cabanas at night but the bugs were biting. The week before there was rain so this may have been a factor

All in all, the cons are petty and the pros out weight the cons. I would go back again. I would recommend the resort to my best of friends. The only thing I would do differently is stay longer!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple