“Nice Setting and Solid Accomodations”

Review of Bonnie Pearl

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mike s
St. Louis
“Nice Setting and Solid Accomodations”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

There is much to like about the Bonnie Pearl. The setting is beautiful and the cabins are very nice. The weakness of the property is in the sleeping accomodations. It's fine for 4 adults and can probably handle several additional kids but I would not recommend it for more than 4 adults. There were 6 of us and the fold-outs couch/beds are not my idea of good sleeping. (I did know the arrangements in advance, so I didn't assign a lower rating, just making note that it will probably be a factor in your overall enjoyment.) To put this in some perspective I would stay at the Bonnie Pearl again, but not with more than 4 of us.

My only other piece of nit-picking would be the need to strip your own beds and put all the towels in a room downstairs. I'm thinking at over $200 a night housekeeping could do a little cleaning up after the guests but like I said I know I'm nit-picking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Sleeping Arrangements
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Jan 2015
Thank You for the feedback. With 7 queen & double beds, & 3 bedrooms, I'm sorry that you chose to sleep on a sleeper sofa. You are correct, we advised you that the sleeper sofas were meant for kids or teenagers, not full grown adults. I hope we can have you visit in the future, to our 'Little Slice of Heaven'. Thanks Sincerely, Bud & Staff.
IN
Reviewed 4 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
19 Jan 2015
People who begin as guests, and continue on as Friends & Family of Colucci Cabins hold a Very Special place in our hearts! We have come to know each of you better over the years, & our Love for you all grows each year also. Please know how much we cherish your Friendship and Camaraderie. We look forward, as always, to your Fall Celebration on the Rivers edge, with the best of Friends & Family. All our Love, Bud & Michelle.
In.
Reviewed 19 September 2011 for a stay in September 2008

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
19 Jan 2015
Thank You, Thank You, Thank you ALL! You Ladies know how we feel to have you in our Family. We look forward every year to your 'Coming Home', to hear your stories, & feel good in knowing your visit will only strengthen your bonds among each other, & even though it makes your sides hurt, KEEP ON LAUGHIN'!! We Love Ya, Bud & Michelle.
Reviewed 30 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing