“Excellent food & friendly, efficient service”

Osteria Sant'Angelo
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Cagli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent food & friendly, efficient service.
Good menu with excellent local produce beautifully prepared & presented. My wife & I really enjoyed dinner here last week & will return again when next we return :-)

1  Thank Graham S

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a lovely lunch at Osteria Sant'Angelo on our first day in Cagli. The food was lovely and well prepared, and the service was excellent. We found the whole experience to be top notch and would highly recommend it. Our only regret was that we went there for lunch and not for dinner, as we would have liked to explore the menu more thoroughly.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We selected this restaurant after reading tripadvisor reviews but we were very disappointed. Its very comfy and the service was freindly. The waiter who I think was the owner didn't speak English but his french was excellent so that was ok. Everything about the food was a let down, the beef was tough and had clearly been reheated. The roast potatoes were greasy and my melting chocolate pudding was just a dry cake which could have been bought at the local Conad supermarket. 89euros wasted, dont go there.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Several years ago my small band of weary and hungry travellers arrived here at the close of the lunch time. Much to our relief we were warmly welcomed and we all had wonderful meals. So a couple of weeks ago when we were in Cagli we sought out this restaurant (by sight as we couldn't remember the name). Now it is run by the son (or grandson?) of the woman who ran it when we first visited and his wife, who is a fantastic cook. The welcome was just as warm and the food was still fantastic. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

During my time in Cagli, I ate at this restaurant everyday for lunch! I usually ordered the eggplant parmesan which is fantastic and very reasonably priced. Others in my group enjoyed the ravioli with ruccola and blue cheese and the mixed antipasti platter. Everything here was absolutely fantastic. The couple who own the restaurant are truly passionate about serving good food. All of these recipes haven been finely tuned over time, ensuring every bite is the best possible quality. I would go back to Cagli just to have another portion of the eggplant parmesan. You MUST visit this restaurant!