“Fabulous! Do it!”
Review of Climbing Wild - CLOSED

Climbing Wild
More attraction details
Owner description: We take groups and individuals for a fun day out enjoying the activity of rope and harness tree climbing. Using the methods you will be shown on site you can reach heights safely that you never could as a child, and children can reach those heights too! The session is 1 hr 15 mins long and we run four sessions a day, you can eat your packed lunch and snacks 60 foot up in the canopy. We take pictures, eat, play games and generally monkey around, all while learning a new skill and achieving a goal. Thanks for reading -Justin
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My 2 children (14 and 10) have recently climbed with Justin at Blackberry Wood . They absolutely loved it. Justin was a very friendly , encouraging and highly competent instructor. He was great at explaining how to climb safely while having lots of fun. I was totally relaxed watching them all go so high up. A memorable experience which is highly likely to be repeated. Excellent value for money. I was also impressed with how quickly Justin responded to emails!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My 2 kids (aged 8 & 10) did this at Blackberry Wood. They absolutely loved it. It was a perfect combination of fun and something active that they learnt from. Justin was great & took really good care of them. It was all very well run and, as parents, we felt that the children were completely safe the whole way through. It was something really memorable for them both.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had a great time climbing with Climbing Wild at the Elderflower Fields festival. My 8 year old had the biggest smile on his face the whole time. The climbing staff were very calm and encouraging and made the whole experience fun. We are thinking of booking a party for our son's birthday. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My son and his friend booked onto this, and had a fantastic time. Justin the instructor was great with them, especially my son whose a frightened of heights. He made it great fun, and it was the highlight of the holiday for the boys. Will be back again.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Looking for an outdoor birthday treat for my 11 year old I found Climbing Wild. What a brilliant experience the four boys had. Justin (and Amy and Jake? May have the names wrong!) were all great. So friendly and patient at explaining how to get the boys up into a very big oak tree. Once there they swung upside down, climbed along branches and relaxed in a hammock. It was just the best day and experience we have had for ages, thoroughly recomended! We were the first climbers of 2014 and Justin was so helpful when booking. I think Climbing Wild is set to climb to even greater heights!!!!