All I can say is that every time I leave this place I leave behind a little piece of my heart. This was our third trip to the resort and I cannot praise the staff enough for making our holiday truly special every time. Firstly to commend out travel agent Mr James Wilson Caribbean travel expert of Best@travel for consistently providing a top quality service even when things out of his control alter the best laid plans for accommodating our needs every time, the consistent customer service means we will remain loyal customers.
From the very moment you arrive in Barbados Palm islands presence is warm and welcoming the resort rep guides you and helps with any concerns swiftly takes you to your inter island transfer, this is also provided when leaving Barbados- a very nice touch.
When travelling to palm you must be aware that it is a long journey that requires both the weather and transport to behave and be aware that you may require a stopover or overnight bag if necessary.
When you arrive at the jetty the warm welcome from management and staff at Palm immediately makes you feel at home and at ease, no signing in until the following morning, bags taken directly to your room, which are beautifully appointed, extremely comfortable, and exceptionally clean, the new addition of windows and upgrade of air conditioning is superb, in fact there have been many small discreet alterations since our last visit 10 months ago which have added immense comfort and quality to this resort.
I could go into infinite detail about Palm island, the scenery, flora and fauna, seclusion, peace and tranquillity, beach location, views, food and beverage, gardens, facilities, excursions, but in reality all this would not be as so profound if it was not for the immense amount of effort and hard work that goes into keeping this place so special, this is one place where the people make it happen from the moment you are woken in the morning by the birds or the sea, to the short walk home in the evening to you room again turned down and lit you are conscious only discreetly that you are being looked after on another level, when people speak of customer service and anticipating your needs the staff on Palm island do their utmost to make this happen in a way where you do not even need to speak.
Of course I have found my piece of paradise and cannot think of anywhere else in the world that offers everything I want out of a holiday.
If you’re looking for marble bathrooms, chandeliers, silk robes, caviar you should not come here, if you want to feel right at home in a comfortable, clean, safe environment, love and can respect nature at its best, live a lot, laugh a lot, eat good quality food and drink well, enjoy the feeling of owning your own little piece of paradise and enjoy good company in the evenings then go right on and book this holiday it is more than you could ever imagine.
Once again I could make special mention of each and every person I came into contact with on this holiday, Management, front of house, back of house and could speak of them all individually but this would take a very long time so once again "A VERY MASSIVE THANKYOU TO EVERYONE ON PALM ISLAND YOU HAVE LEFT ME WITH A LOT OF HAPPY MEMORIES ONCE AGAIN AND GOD WILLING I WILL BE BACK AGAIN VERY SOON."
Many, Many thanks Tom and Nicola Fry xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island