we just got back from palm island in the grenadines.we spent 7 nights on the island.when my wife told me we were going to an island that didnt have tv or phones in the rooms i was really hoping i hadnt made a wrong decision.then of course we started lookind at reviews online and as you all know you can always find the ones that really make you think you really picked the wrong place.complaints about bugs,about service,about room size and such.well i dont know who wrote any reviews with any negative comments at all about palm island in the grenadines,i have to think they went to a different palm island.from the minute we landed on barbados we were met by reps who guided us in every way.then after a short flight we were met on union island as well.the taken by golf cart to boat and brought to palm island.we were greeted with drinks and walked to our rooms one couple at a time by our own rep,show around room then from there i didnt do anything if i didnt want to.people were there to even help me carry my juice to my breakfast table...i mean i didnt need that but im just trying to get the point across that everything was done for us.food was A+ ACROSS THE BOARD.DRINKS WERE GREAT.WE WERE EVEN ASKED IF THEY WERE STRONG ENOUGH.and they all remember how we liked them.the service was beyond great.not overly helpful but always there to help with anything.rooms were clean and always made up while you were eating if you wanted.smal fridge in room was fully stocked everyday with whatever you took out all free of additional charge.even ice.there were fridges everywhere,at tennis court,at tv room,and at pool.all stocked all the time.great touch if you ask me.the resort site says portable air conditioners in the rooms.they werent portable and wer nice and cold all day long.hammocks all over the island at all the beaches to use.right on the water.whew i gotta rest...theres is not one thing i would say that could make this any better for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island