Well what can I say... here we are having returned back from Palm Island only 8 months since our last visit?
The good news is that it’s just as we left it back in June last year.
Chris (Manager) still has a good command of the resort which continues to make continuous improvement to services and presentation.
This time it was with pure relaxation in mind although we did go on a trip sailing on the ‘Pink Lady’ to Tobago Cays and spend time swimming with the turtles and a BBQ on the beach – we had a fantastic time and the crew were absolutely great!
The food never ceases to amaze us.... the ‘a la Carte’ menu in the main restaurant provides an excellent choice at lunch and dinner times... and the Sun Set Bar / Restaurant has some excellent meals at lunch time.
If you are into spa treatments the resident Beautician and Masseuse Veronica Cooke’s is the best you will find. She offers a range of treatments for men and woman, all at affordable price.
The grounds decor and upkeep of the grounds has improved greatly over the last 4 years – you may even be able to play a complete game of golf without losing a ball soon.
We have found our Bolt Hole - Suffice to say ‘We will be Back!!’
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island