My husband and I stayed here for 7 nights for our honeymoon back in August 2013 and we had the most amazing time. Palm Island is perfect and so relaxing. The travel from the US wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The airport transfer from Barbados to Union Island was simple and provided some great ocean views.
Palm Island is beautiful and incredibly peaceful. We cherished everyday and we can't wait to go back. The beach is wonderful and the water is perfectly clear and warm. There was so much to do including kayaking, hiking, biking, beaching, snorkeling, relaxing that we were never bored.
We stayed in an Island Loft, which was wonderful and I highly recommend it over the other beachfront rooms. We had our own little beachfront property and felt like the ocean was underneath us every night. I have never slept better. The beachfront lofts are tucked away so they are incredibly private and you have a wonderful porch for sitting and reading in the mornings and afternoons.
The food was delicious and so fresh. I loved every meal, especially the dinners. They usually had about 5-7 options for dinner and that was more than enough and I was actually torn many nights about what to order. The breakfast was wonderful as well with great coffee and they had the most amazing yogurt that was so fresh.
If you are thinking about booking a trip to Palm Island, definitely don't hesitate. There is nothing quite like it. You feel like you have the island to yourself and there are no other cares in the world. I can't say enough good things about this place. I have visited many islands and resorts and this by far tops the list. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island