I dont even know where to start with this stunning island - it really is out of this world amazing.
As soon as you set foot off the boat onto this island the whole experience is truly sensational.
The staff were absolutley awesome, I really cant explain how friendly and how passionate they are, they get to know you by name, and make everything personal. The maids to the waitresses, to the bar staff to the manager katie, everyone helps makes this little island truly perfect, and it shows in the happy and passionate staff.
The food - wow, there is so much choice, and it really is amazing, I highly recommend the sunset bar for lunch and the seafood pasta - it was great!!! You cannot beat ordering from a menu which is exactly what you do every meal time including breakfast !! (Highly recommend the eggs benedict too)
The All inclusive package is also sensational, a great selection of drinks, nothing too much trouble, a great cocktail list - fantastic barmen which will whip you up anything you desire.
This island really has the chill factor, I dont think ive ever relaxed so much in 24 hours, it simplicity, its peacefulness you just cannot beat it.
The activites available are utterly awesome non motorised watersports, cycling just so much to keep you busy if you wish! We cycled around the entire island in less than hour, with stop offs at each of the islands stunning 5 beaches.
The rooms, well the rooms where can I begin - They are amazing. I was lucky enough to stay in a loft suite, which I highly recommend, very spacious, with his and hers sinks, a stand up shower and a bath. Huge king size bed which is actually one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever stayed in!! The verandah on these room types are stunning, 2 sunloungers and a table and chairs looking out towards the ocean it doesnt get much better than this.
I also got to see a seafeather villa - WOW is the only word to describe it, if you can do it book it, its amazing.
The beachfront rooms are so gorgeous too, they are really unique and are pretty much on the beach, all single storey aswell, which is a really added advantage as you have your own little patio area.
I felt all the rooms were gorgeous, and so well looked after.
I would return in a heartbeat to this magical island - I still talk about it wth so much passion and will do for years to come - Its just completley and utterly awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island