I feel extremely lucky to have been able to visit one of the most beautifup places in the world!
From the moment we arrived and we're met on the pier by the lovely Katie and a welcome cocktail, you just look around and think, wow!!!
The rooms are spotless and spacious with a very rustic feel to them, many with amazing sea views. The private villas were amazing, right on the beach and to a very high standard.
The beaches are breathtaking and the sea the most amazing colour.
We took a trip on the catamaran to the Tobago Keys and this is something I will never forget. The crew were amazing and swam with us, finding the turtles and sting rays in no time at all :-)
The choice and quality of food and drink was second to none and all cooked by the most amazingly friendly chef.
Thank you Katie for supplying the cake to celebrate my sons birthday (much appreciated)
I will 100% return to this magical island. I have nothing but amazing memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island