“Wood-fired pizza oven”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Wood-fired pizza oven”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Hands down, the best pizza I've ever had!! Wood fired oven, the smell of the slowly cooking pizza delights while you wait for your masterpiece to be completed. The crust is impossibly thin and crunchy. The oil with the spices only adds to an already sublime experience. Everyone ought to get a chance to have pizza this good at some time in their life. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“Consistent Excellence”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My companion and I looked at each other and said, "Wow, we really don't come here enough".

Like another reviewer, we too chose the "stone fish" (my companion) and the "stone land" (for me). The quality of the meats and fish were very good and the sauces excellent. I used to live in Asia and the stone-thing struck me as rather Asian and just a fun and unique thing to do in Antigua.

The atmosphere is charming----casually elegant. The French owners set a very high standard of service for their servers----and as in the best establishments, the owner herself is involved at the front of the house (while her husband runs the kitchen).

Besides our "stone" mains, we each had dessert (unusual for me). Both the crème brulee and the profiterole were swoon-worthy. This restaurant has a lovely and affordable wine list. We had a-----get this----2004 Bordeaux for a next-to-nothing price.

This may very well be the best value for fine dining in Antigua. It's been around forever and I can't believe I haven't been going there all the time.

• Visited June 2013
Grand Cayman
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Quick and attentive service (they made us feel like 'regulars'), great escargot, great steak, great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others, from couples to families. We all left 100% satisfied.

• Visited May 2013
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Mai's out”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Have walked past this attractive eatery several times and after finally giving it a try we're not disappointed. The crab starter was delicious as was te rack of lamb which was perfectly done. Asking for medium rare I was told that it was always served pink - perfect.

• Visited April 2013
Mallorca, Spain
“Hot stone dining experience!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We had walked past this eaterie a few times, probably because of the "French restaurant" signage.. In fact, the menu is not particularly French. We were served by a charming French lady though - & both chose the fish & prawn hot stone dish. Sizzling stones, with 2 dipping sauces & raw fish slices to play with...... very novel. We enjoyed the wine too.

There was a rather romantic atmosphere with nicely set tables & a mini garden at the back. Had we stayed longer in the area, we would probably have tried their pizzas one evening as well - maybe next time!!

• Visited March 2013