“Always a winner”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Looked forward to going back after a year and as always were completely happy with the result. Great food, good wine and/or cocktails, went twice during our holiday and ate different things each time and all were excellent. Good value for money too. Will stay on our list for next year.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Hands down, the best pizza I've ever had!! Wood fired oven, the smell of the slowly cooking pizza delights while you wait for your masterpiece to be completed. The crust is impossibly thin and crunchy. The oil with the spices only adds to an already sublime experience. Everyone ought to get a chance to have pizza this good at some time in their life. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My companion and I looked at each other and said, "Wow, we really don't come here enough".

Like another reviewer, we too chose the "stone fish" (my companion) and the "stone land" (for me). The quality of the meats and fish were very good and the sauces excellent. I used to live in Asia and the stone-thing struck me as rather Asian and just a fun and unique thing to do in Antigua.

The atmosphere is charming----casually elegant. The French owners set a very high standard of service for their servers----and as in the best establishments, the owner herself is involved at the front of the house (while her husband runs the kitchen).

Besides our "stone" mains, we each had dessert (unusual for me). Both the crème brulee and the profiterole were swoon-worthy. This restaurant has a lovely and affordable wine list. We had a-----get this----2004 Bordeaux for a next-to-nothing price.

This may very well be the best value for fine dining in Antigua. It's been around forever and I can't believe I haven't been going there all the time.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Quick and attentive service (they made us feel like 'regulars'), great escargot, great steak, great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others, from couples to families. We all left 100% satisfied.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Have walked past this attractive eatery several times and after finally giving it a try we're not disappointed. The crab starter was delicious as was te rack of lamb which was perfectly done. Asking for medium rare I was told that it was always served pink - perfect.