Our room at the Roxboro was lovely. It oozed charm and decadence. The pillows were to die for (although the bed was a little short for my husband as it had a wooden end). The little extra's (honesty bar, cakes in the lounge, chocolates in our room, fresh milk delivered to our door in the morning etc) made our stay really special although we didn't use them to their full advantage as we wanted to make good use of the weather for exploring northumberland, if however we had had the time we certainly would have. The breakfast was excellent especially the Roxboro Rosti. A very enjoyable stay which we wished we had found sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roxbro House is a stylish, intimate Victorian House offering the very best in luxurious Five star accommodation. Our award winning breakfasts offer something to tempt all palates and are available at a time of your own choice. Daily newspapers and room service are always available. We offer mouthwatering evening meals on certain days and delicious traditional afternoon teas. Indulgent treats, champagne, handmade truffles and romantic treats and our fantastic in house bar are just a sample of what we offer our guests. Complimentary cheese and wine is served to our guests each evening. Special offers are frequently available on our own site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Roxbro House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roxbro House Hotel Warkworth
- Roxbro House Warkworth, Northumberland