All reviews lovely hotel dog friendly hotel the hotel car park staff were really friendly four poster bed evening meal and breakfast hotel restaurant village square full english first floor sunday lunch short break minutes walk away dog owners very pleasant stay beef night stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely stay, excellent service friendly staff, good food and cleanliness exceptional.
We would recommend to anyone who wanted a good break.
Really dog friendly and many places to walk.
It was so good to see it back up and running again up to such a good standard with improvements still on going.
Thankyou

1  Thank Ruth L
WarkworthHouse_Hotel, Reception at Warkworth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ruth L

Thank you so much for a lovely kind review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff kept up their usual high standard of customer service.

I will be sure to pass on all your positive comments to the team here, and I hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed for one night with my husband and we had a fantastic stay! The hotel is in a fantastic location and is everything you could need. The rooms are so comfortable, clean and designed perfectly in style. The food was absolutely lovely, we had our evening meal as well as breakfast. The staff were friendly and very helpful and to top it off it’s dog friendly, I just wish we could have had our dog with us, maybe next time? The only slight downside was the car park is very very tight if you have a large car but that is also the character of the place and obviously can’t change that. We will definitely be returning at some point hopefully in the near future. Thanks for an amazing stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
WarkworthHouse_Hotel, Reception at Warkworth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Sharon D,

Thank you for a fantastic review! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your brief stopover with us and got to sample some of our delicious home cooked food. I will be sure to pass on your brilliant comments to the Kitchen Team. It is also lovely to hear that the staff are continuing to provide great service and that we were able to help you.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future, and please bring your dog!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We booked a 2 night stay to explore Northumberland,on our first visit to the area.
our Pyrenean mountain dog was welcomed without a thought of her size.
our room was beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean as was the whole hotel.
Evening meals and breakfast were both excellent.
Lovely village with friendly locals and whenever we mentioned where we were staying
everyone said how nice the Warkworth was, would certainly visit again and recommend.
The car park is small but only a few yards from free parking in the square so never a problem.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve G,

What a lovely kind review. Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments, I will be sure to pass them on to every one here at the hotel who works hard to make sure our guests have the best experience. I'm glad to hear that you and your lovely dog enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

The location is perfect. The hotel is warm and friendly as are the whole staff. The room we stayed in was amazing, from the soft carpet to the comfortable settee, the even more comfortable bed, and the spotlessly clean en suite. The food was delicious, we had evening meal and breakfast and both were top quality and cooked perfectly. We had drinks in a relaxing room with a really nice atmosphere. The only thing that was wrong is that we didn't stay long enough but we will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
WarkworthHouse_Hotel, Reception at Warkworth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Andy B,

Wow! What can we say. Thank you for such a brilliant review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the hotel. I will be sure to pass on all your positive comments especially to the chefs about the food.

We hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon, and this time for longer.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Stayed for 2 nights for birthday celebration in lovely room with 4 poster bed and very up to date en suite. Ate 2 dinners which were bistro style and plentiful and breakfasts were also full of choice with very healthy options as starters and amazing choice to follow. recommend the poached eggs with smoked salmon and Hollandaise. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean.
Warkworth is an extremely attractive town with lots of amenities and we would certainly revisit this area and hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms at back quiet but limited view

Dear SJG1949,

Thank you for a lovely review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us, and that you enjoyed the food when dining with us. I will pass on all your positive comments to the staff here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel when you are next in the area.