Very modern and with excellent ski-in/ski-out location. Lots of activities for children, with bowling and swimming pool. Great breakfast buffet, with excellent presentation and good choice. Although, agree with one reviewer - coffee could be stronger to charge up for the slopes.
Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff attentive and friendly, in a non-intrusive Nordic type of way.
"...for Norway" part of the title refers to the previous comments of the hotel being perhaps not as rustic - indeed, this is not a chalet/lodge type of place, but it does have a warm and modern feel to it. Most other mountain hotels/cabins are pretty basic in standard - what this place offers is good for a change.
Yes, not the cheapest accommodation option in Trysil area - but worth it if you are with kids - the facilities will keep them entertained while parents relax.
Main afterski place - Laaven is nearby; all of the bunny slopes/green park/training skilift are within short walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the beautiful ski resort town of Trysil, with ski in ski out access to the slopes, the Radisson Blu Resort Trysil offers guests a luxurious and comfortable retreat from Trysil’s abundant outdoor activities. Being one of the largest resorts in Norway, the hotel offers a wide selection of rooms, suites, and apartments, as well as several in house activity options. For fun off the slopes, visit the indoor pool area and try the popular surf wave Flow Rider. Indulge in relaxing spa treatments like facials and aroma baths at the serene SPA & Wellness Centre. Challenge your colleagues or friends in a game of bowling in the 60’s inspired bowling alley.With eight bars and restaurants, the resort provides exceptional dining, featuring everything from genuine Italian espresso and thin crust pizzas to a generous buffet of Scandinavian delights, and local traditional specialty dishes. Guests are encouraged to try all the different f&b outlets during their stay, from sushi in the I:c Blu Skybar to American hamburgers in the bowling restaurant Chill Bowl & Dine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil Hotel Trysil Municipality
- Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil Norway