This is our first stay at hotel Park-inn Mountain Resort:
- Great breakfast
- Large SPA and the indoor/outdoor pools
- Big apartments with comfortable beds
- Perfect location
Total experience was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From its unique location, 800 metres above sea level, the Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences Trysil, boasts stunning views of the alpine slopes and neighbouring mountains. From its opening in December 2011, the hotel has successfully hosted numerous events and vacationing families, giving them a taste of the magical winter wonderland of Trysil. Spanning an impressive 33 000 square metres it is amazing how the resort manages with its warm and welcoming atmosphere, to maintain the feel of a remote mountain chalet. Offering both comfortable guest rooms and apartments it's perfect for families or groups of friends, the resort is the perfect choice for adventure seekers and those pursuing a mountain oasis.The resort offers an impressive Spa including both indoor and outdoor pools, several saunas and a wonderful spa treatment selection. After a day in the slopes enjoy the tastes of Trysil in Restaurant Barken while taking in the majestic views of the mountain or enjoy a casual dinner in Stabben Afterski & Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences Trysil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences Trysil Norway