“Excelent fish”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: La Mejor Cocina de Mariscos de la Costa del Pacifico. Sucursales en Culiacan, Mazatlan, Tijuana, Mexicali, Cd. Juarez, Guadajalara, Cd. De Mexico, Toluca, Monterrey, Leon, Aguascalientes..
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The restaurant is so famous for the quality of seafood and an accessible price, that you have to wait for more than half an hour. We were lucky, the general manager was very friendly and let us in immediately.

Very good service and excelent food. What else can you ask for?

Reviewed 6 December 2012

It's a clasic high-end "marisquería" (sea food eatery). I have mixed feelings: We went twice and enjoyed the grilled octopus bot times. Then, my wife got sick. I didn't, so I can't be 100% sure of the cause. If you go, have the fish tacos al pastor, ceviche de camarón and pescado a la parrilla.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

I like that it is so close to home when I do not want to cook fish! It has good ,courteous service. I can´t think of anything I could say I disliked. It´s a good seafood restaurant!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

If you're looking for good seafood, you'll love this restaurant. My friend and I shared a whole sea bass (robalo) that was charcoal grilled and magnificant! We went back a second time during our week stay and was amazed at how delicious it was.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Los Arcos is a good alternative for seafood cocktails and great fish tacos, (try the fish tacos al pastor!) it is a family restaurant with good service and overall a good value.