“Great Food & Great Service”
Review of Los Arcos

Los Arcos
Ranked #2 of 565 Restaurants in Zapopan
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: La Mejor Cocina de Mariscos de la Costa del Pacifico. Sucursales en Culiacan, Mazatlan, Tijuana, Mexicali, Cd. Juarez, Guadajalara, Cd. De Mexico, Toluca, Monterrey, Leon, Aguascalientes..
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I loved the huge variety of choices, though it was so hard to make a decision! We were a party of eight, and everyone was delighted with what they ordered. The service was outstanding, as well. Very attentive, prompt, friendly.

There are newer reviews for Los Arcos

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Los Arcos is a large and very popular seafood restaurant, very professionally managed with attentive wait staff. Six of us went for a late lunch on Sunday, and although we didn't have reservations, the wait for a table was only 5 minutes or so. Nice "botanas" served while you wait for your meals (grilled onions, salsas, chips). My wife & I both had the "Fillet Los Arcos" (a fillet of fish stuffed with other seafood, excellent and tasty). Our two entrees plus drinks (two cervezas for me, two sangrias for my wife) came to 486 pesos plus tip.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Very fresh seafood! Very comfortable with a very attentive staff. Nice atmosphere with plenty of space. Enjoyed some fresh calamari and very tasty tacos.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The restaurant is so famous for the quality of seafood and an accessible price, that you have to wait for more than half an hour. We were lucky, the general manager was very friendly and let us in immediately.

Very good service and excelent food. What else can you ask for?

Reviewed 6 December 2012

It's a clasic high-end "marisquería" (sea food eatery). I have mixed feelings: We went twice and enjoyed the grilled octopus bot times. Then, my wife got sick. I didn't, so I can't be 100% sure of the cause. If you go, have the fish tacos al pastor, ceviche de camarón and pescado a la parrilla.