“Nice place for a romantic dinner”
Review of La Moresca

La Moresca
Reserve with OpenTable
La Moresca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 543 Restaurants in Zapopan
Price range: US$25 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice place for a romantic dinner”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I went with my wife for her birthday, this is a nice restaurant with italian food, and a excellent ambient, waiters are at your service all the time.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ChrisVL

Quebec City, Canada
“Overated”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I went to La Moresca Andares twice and both times it was disapointing. I ate the worst pizza in my life there, absolutely no flavor and the cheese seemedindustrial. The beef carpaccio was OKAY, but still not very good.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Tommy B
Zapopan, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and great place”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

The facilities at this restaurant are located in a very nice place and are top-notch, The food is delicious (I personally recommend the Calzone) and the people watching is very good.

Visited March 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Great calzone and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I really recommend this place, eat outside is great with the guadalajara weather also has a good wine selection at low price and is at the most exclusive guadalajara mall

Zapopan, Mexico
“Don't Go, they don't respect the waiting list.”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I went to La Moresca andares, and when we arrived there was a waiting list, the hostes told us that the wait was to be 30 minutes, so we get our name written in the waiting list. After 15 minutes a family arrived and get their names on the waiting list, one of the persons asked for the manager, he went out and hug the guy that was just arriving. Five minutes after that the manager came out and passed that family that arrived 15 minutes after us, and after 8 reservations that were there already. I complain this with the hostess and with the manager, the manager told me that they were there before and that's why he passed them before us, this was a lie because i saw when they arrived and when they were written on the waiting list. Of course all the people that was waiting there were complaining this to the manager. We went out of that place and went to the restaurant on the side, the food was great there.

• Visited September 2011