My husband and I stayed here for several nights. Unfortunately, the water was turned off during our time here. Our original reservation was for the largest room but after we complained about the smell and cleanliness, we were moved to another cheaper one. This place may be okay if you get one of the small reasonable priced rooms and you are not expecting much. But, I would suggest that you review all the low reviews here before making up your mind. Perhaps just book one night and see how you like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront paradise is on the island, Isla Carenero. The resort now encompasses 6 1/2 acres of lush, tropical landscaping and over 600 feet of waterfront. Our backyard is verdant rain forest. We sit on a point facing west, which captures the refreshing Caribbean breeze and offers up fabulous sunsets. We are just a two minute boat ride across the bay to Bocas Town. We enjoy the convenience of close proximity to town, yet are removed from the hub hub, noise, pavement, cars and heat, while on our own tropical island.The resort is peaceful and quiet. We have hummingbird feeders throughout. Many different birds, including parrots can be heard singing and conversing in the trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cosmic Crab Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Careening Cay Hotel Carenero Island
- Cosmic Crab Resort Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Carenero Island