Cannot recommend Casa Acuario highly enough. My girlfriend and I spent 3 nights here in March and it was perfect. The room was large and spacious with a large balcony perfect for lazing away in the hammock looking at into the ocean. You can swim right off the casa into the sea which is great or there is a small sandy beach right next door. The owner Joanie is really friendly and has a really interesting life story! Plus Edgar who works there is really efficient as well. The lounge area is quiet and there is water/fruit/honesty bar all there. Also Toni the local fisherman works with the hotel and he tooks us out for a whole day on his boat for just $70 - an amazing day.
Carenero island is much quieter than Bocas Town and is a great option for couples. If the sun shines and the sea is aqua blue there is nowhere I'd rather have been! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King suite overlooking crystal clear water abundant with tropical fish and sea life. Great swimming and snorkeling spot with pretty sandy beasch.This spacious suite situated upstairs offers one king bed and one double bed with A/C, Cable TV, WiFi, private bathroom with hot water, hardwood floors and french doors opening out to your own private patio overlooking water with mountain views, hammock and seating. Full and continental breakfast with local fruits offered. Enjoy the covered leisure terrace wired for wireless internet and kitchen area. Guest fridge is avaialble for guest use. The Inn is located on a tropical island, Isla Carenero, directly across from Bocas del Toro and a three minute boat ride. This island features world class surfing, hiking nature trails, pristine beaches, restaurants, bars, kayak, surf board and paddle board rentals and other amenities. We will help you arrange your island adventures, diving trips and surfing tours with a pick up at the inn. The price of the rooms is as follows: King suite double occupancy $99. Per night . Queen suite double occupancy $88.Chrildren under 10 for free. Extra adults $10. Each . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Acuario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Acuario Hotel Carenero Island
- Casa Acuario Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Carenero Island