Definitely my favorite place to stay in Bocas, hands down! Great location- nice and quiet but still super close to everything you would want to do in Bocas. When you get out of the airport, it's a 3 minute taxi ride to a boat, then a 3 minute boat ride to the hotel, super easy. If you just want to chill on Carenero, everything you need is within walking distance. Or if you want to enjoy the nightlife, it's just a $1 boat ride away. The surf is epic! You do not need to go to Indonesia to get world class waves! There's a super fun left point you can walk to from the hotel or take a taxi to any of the other breaks for a few bucks.
The owners, Cookie and Ivan, definitely made the trip though! Very accommodating and hospitable. They'll help you out with anything you need. I just came back and am already booking my next trip 2 weeks from now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located into a lush, tropical setting, and carribean ocean to view. Each room comes with Ac, Cable Tv, hot water and wifi. A stretch of beach and restaurants are in walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Tierra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Verde Hotel Bocas Del Toro Province
- Hotel Tierra Verde Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Carenero Island