My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the Buccaneer Resort in February. We found the place to be quiet, pleasant and reasonably priced. More demanding travellers may have complaints about the amenities. However, we were happy with what we got for the money that we paid. Having the excellent restaurant Bibi at the resort was a big bonus.
Lisa was very helpful and informative. Bram was quick to repair anything that needs fixing. All in all it was a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small resort/hotel on Isla Carenero across from Bocas on Colon Island. Recently purchased, and being completely renovated. A white sandy beach on the south-east stretch of the island provides a great starting point for many local activities. A new Royal 2-bedroom suite has been added with a full kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Buccaneer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneer Hotel Carenero Island
- Buccaneer Resort Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Carenero Island