“Constantly the best Indian in Town!”
Review of Cinnamon

Cinnamon
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Ferndown
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Ferndown, United Kingdom
“Constantly the best Indian in Town!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is bar far the best Indian Restaurant that I have ever been too! Staff are very friendly and nothing is to much trouble. The food is inventive too with dishes not found in other Indians. So if you haven't tried this restaurant? You must!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gary B

Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Home delivery usual high standard”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Have eaten both at restaurant and from home delivery. Consistent high standard. Quality well served good tasty food. I suffer from food intolerance and require natural flavours cooked and served fresh. I can rely on cinnamon to provide me with wholesome food that tastes amazing. Thank you guys

1 Thank Hantspete
“Good menu”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Reliably good food, with a long menu featuring several less usual dishes and very large portions.
The staff are wonderfully friendly.
Their Wednesday evening menu is spectacular value, but booking is advised as it always seems to be full when I go.
My only criticism is that the heat of the dishes is uniformly low, perhaps in deference to, or suspicion of, British tastes. You really have to ask for dishes to be made much hotter if you want to get even a moderate chilli tang. However they are always willing to do this.
Their special lunch menu is also very good value, with smaller, sensible mid-day portions.

• Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Average at best”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We ordered home delivery and had a rather mixed experience from other reviewers on here. We had a Tandoori Chicken starter which was very dry and clearly had been cooked the day prior, if not earlier; and Onion Bhaji which was pleasant enough. We also had Bombay Aloo and Chicken Fried Rice - both of which were quite tasty. The Butter Chicken main was awful - for some reason it had coconut in it, which is not the norm for this dish - I would expect this in a Korma; I had Chicken Vindaloo which had no taste - it was just a rather bland sauce with a lot of chilli. I love chilli, but not in a bland dish. Vindaloo should have lots of flavour and also be very hot - not just the latter.

Would we eat here again? No - but we would try their other restaurant in Verwood. Perhaps the chef there can cook better mains.

• Visited April 2014
Ferndown, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday visit”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We've been to cinnamon many times plus had multiple take always and they've always been amazing, service is brilliant, last time we went they even made a custom dish with the spices tuned down so my wife could try something different. Great place def recommended!

1 Thank DaveTheMinion