My husband and I along with our 2 daughters aged 12 and 14 have stayed here on many occasions when we go to Ferndown to visit relatives. The family rooms are a good size and they always give you plenty of towels and pillows. The beds are very comfy and you are not cramped with the children in separate beds in the same room. Staff are very accommodating and service is excellent. Breakfast in the Smugglers Haunt is superb and great value as the kids eat free when the adults eat breakfast. You need to book in advance though as this place gets booked up very quickly due to its popularity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to explore the charming thatched villages, stunning New Forest and award-winning coastline of Dorset? Premier Inn Hotel Bournemouth Ferndown puts you in easy reach of all of the best of the South West, without the hustle and bustle of a city centre location. There are whole new worlds to discover in Dorset. If you're with the family, how about Peppa Pig World, or Monkey World? Or get a new perspective on life on earth by walking through the treetops at the Moors Valley Country Park. This is the gateway to the world, with Poole ferry and Bournemouth Airport close by. But if you're not jetting off, come back to the hotel for a meal at our Beefeater restaurant and a lovely night's sleep in your comfy bed. Important info Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. This Premier Inn will be undergoing improvement work during the requested period, every effort will be made to ensure that you are not disturbed during your stay. The car park at this Premier Inn is unable to accommodate any trucks. If you require parking for a truck, please contact the hotel for alternative parking options. Directions: From M27, take A31 to Bournemouth then A348 to Ferndown. Hotel is on the left hand side, before Tricketts Cross roundabout. Next to the Smugglers Haunt Beefeater. Transport and local information: Bournemouth International Airport 3 miles Wimborne Minster Historic Site New Forest Poole Channel Ferry 7 miles Bournemouth Railway Station 8 Miles Bournemouth University 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Bournemouth/Ferndown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bournemouth / Ferndown Hotel Ferndown
- Premier Inn Bournemouth/Ferndown Hotel Dorset