“Good 2 nights”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ferndown
County Durham
“Good 2 nights”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Good location for where we needed to be, nice comfy bed lovely and quiet. Handy with the pub next door for breakfast, staff were very friendly and helpful would stay again as it is close to where we need to be

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the side as its next to a busy road
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Rugeley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed one night with work as this was close to where I needed to be next day. Given a ground floor room with a fence view. Dark, dingy room which affected phone reception. Only one night so didn't ask to change but, it confirmed that I will cease booking Premier Inns when I overnight with work. Sorry, Lennie Henry certainly ain't stayed at this one. Why don't Premier Inns show tired old Inns like this on their glossy ads? Buzzing all night from the bathroom fan was annoying too. Ah well problem sorted for me. Sorry Lennie. You may have the freedom of Dudley but, last Premier Inn I stay in.

Room Tip: If you are allocated a ground floor room in particular odd numbers, ask to change unless you are int...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Humphriesout
leeds
Reviewed 14 October 2013

In general a good hotel with nice pub nextdoor. It looks a bit tired compared to some other Premier Inns I have stayed at.

The bed in our room was not flat and I kept rolling off - not great.

The hotel is located well for Bournemouth but I cannot say I would stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Maldon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The reason for our stay was to see our daughter who has moved to Ferndown. The M25 was not kind and the final approach was in the pouring rain. How fabulous to be met by Petra at the reception with a very warm welcome.

The room was one of the older style Premier Inns however this does not compromise on the best cleanliness and comfort with the pillows and the bed. In Manchester I have a huge tv wall mounted. Here you have a very reasonable 19" desk tv with great sound and clarity. As I said previously the room was so clean and the bed so comfy.

Next door is a Beefeater so fab for breakfast or evening meal.

I had a problem with the hairdryer, I mentioned it to Petra and it was immediately replaced with another that was far better.

Good car parking right outside.

If i have to gripe about anything, and it was difficult to find something, the water pressure for the showers is rather light. As I have long hair it took a while to rinse out shampoo. Sorry, that is the only gripe I could find.

We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
oxfordshire
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is one of the older style Premier inns but how nice to arrive, somewhat tired and to hear 'Welcome! How was your journey?' and it was said as if the young lady really cared! i was feeling better already!
The room was, as always, spacious, clean and comfortable.
After dinner in the adjacent Beefeater I enjoyed an excellent nights sleep followed by an 'eat as much as you like' breakfast.Full marks to the breakfast staff who couldn't have been better.
The only sadness was that Premier Inns do not accept pets so my wife and Westie had to stay at home.Hopefully the 'top brass' will read this and realise they are missing out on the vast un-tapped market of dog owners who like to travel. Remember - you heard it first from the Oxfordshire Doglover!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Upon arrival we checked in with very friendly staff who made us aware of all we needed to know for our stay. We had a spacious and clean well laid out family room perfect for all our family members. Restaurant adjacent was also very welcoming and the food very nice. Would recommend to family and friends

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sutton, Surrey
Reviewed 27 September 2013

First of all, apologies for the delay in writing this review........ My Fiancé and I stayed in Ferndown on 23/9 for 4 nights as it was our anniversary and we were having some (rare!!) time away from the children! I had rung the hotel in advance and told the manager (Kerry) it was our anniversary and could she put an ice bucket in the room for us on our arrival as my surprise to my fiancé...........when we arrived we were greeted by Petra who showed me our room. To my surprise they had decorated our room with balloons, and made a heart shape towel on our bed!! we were absolutely delighted and had a fantastic stay with comfy beds fabulous staff and such a welcoming feeling !! we will definitely be coming back to stay! and hopefully very soon!! Thank you to Kerry, Petra, Laura, Keith and the other staff that made our stay so special!! See you all soon!! : )

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ferndown
St. Leonards Hotel
#1 of 3 in Wimborne
original white hart
original white hart
#3 of 3 in Ringwood

Been to Premier Inn Bournemouth/Ferndown Hotel? Share your experiences!