“TERRIFIC ! ! !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TERRIFIC ! ! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We dined at Il Punto a few nights ago and had a wonderful time. The decor is in keeping with the overall Mediterranean theme of the menu, the food was simply fantastic and Michael (the owner) was a wonderful host. He persuaded me to try his "Chocolate Pizza" which, despite my apprehension, turned out to be an extremely tasty dish.

Thanks for a great night, Michael. I will be back soon to sample your OXYGENBARZ - and for some more chocolate pizza ! !

Jeff

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jeff H

Melbourne, Australia
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

We went there for the first time - it was empty except for us. The young girl who served us was very pleasant. The two others whom I assumed were the owners/managers didn't even acknowledge us despite there being not another sole in the room. Some of our party ordered pizzas - these seemed to be fine. My daughter and I ordered pasta. It was disgusting. The pasta was still soaking wet obviously just pulled from the pot and not drained. I had spinach and cheese cannelloni - spinach was still frozen filling was cold and had NO flavour. I ate three mouthfuls and left the rest. My daughters Lasagna appeared to be made with same watery pasta and she left 3/4 of her inedible slop too. When asked by the nice girl if we were happy I said no it was too watery and cold. She said she would let the kitchen know. Nobody approached us to apologise, offer any thing that might make us happier etc and when we paid the Owner didn't even say thank you. I WILL NEVER go back. It was the worst Italian I have ever eaten and that would include tin spaghetti.......

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank magchick
Hong Kong, China
“Friendly service - satisfying meals - good value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Open from early evening. Sit-down restaurant with Mediterranean & Moroccan cuisine & generous serves.

• Visited July 2013