“Raw, delicious, unique”
Review of Combi Coffee

Combi Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Elwood
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Loved this cafe when we went for the first time today. I had been referred by a friend to follow them on Instagram, and of course had to come while visiting melbourne. Was busy even during a Tuesday brunch but got a seat inside fairly quickly. Loved everything we had and will definitely recommend others. Thanks Combi!!! Ps coffee is fantastic!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I visited this cute little cafe last weekend after seeing it on Instagram. Well, did it live up to the hype! On a busy Sunday we were able to score 2 seats at a communal table and eagerly studied the menu. We decided on a smoothie each and shared the raw pizza and the ham and cheese toastie. The smoothies were incredible! Presented beautifully, large and filling. The toastie was warming on a cold day and the fresh bread was lovely but nothing very exciting about a toastie. The raw pizza however, was unusual but in a great way! The base was delicious and the cashew 'cheese' was surprisingly cheesy. Only problem, it's very hard and messy to eat-not date food for sure! The cold pressed juices and home made nut mylks looked scrumptious but we were fast running out of room!
We had heard rave reviews about the coffee do each got a coffee and a piece of raw salted caramel slice to share for the trip home. Not sure if they were having a bad day but the coffee was not super great-I have had far better. The slice was large enough to share easily but was just slightly too salty. However is has since inspired me to make my own slice at home, yum!
The layout is fun and hip but slightly hard to navigate. They need some sort of sign about seating yourselves but it's hard due to the design of the small cafe. They take credit card, which is a small blessing and the staff are friendly and happy to help. I would visit more often for sure if it was not so far from me. Give it a go if you are into trying new, healthy things!!

1  Thank Kateshep
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Combi is great. I kind of love everything about this cafe - raw, healthy, sustainable and care for the food. If I could perch on chair in here everyday I probably would as this is the type of food that I really love to eat.

Smoothies - try them, filling and delicious.
Raw desserts - the best I've tasted - ESPECIALLY the "caramel slice".
Raw pizza - tasty and definitely not bland, although a little tricky to eat.

I try and get here once a week cause I love it. Space is limited so it does get quite crowded and weekends are very busy, service a little slow. Enjoy!