“A great first time experience at a B&B!”
Review of Limestone B&B

and 1 more site!
Limestone B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Marmora B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“A great first time experience at a B&B!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a B&B and to be honest I did not know what to expect, I had some reservations. But the Limestone was amazing! Cozy, comfortable, clean. ..I can go on! The owners go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need, and they are well situated to highway 7 (right off of it). The breakfast was so yummy and filling (I really loved the oatmeal chocolate chip muffins! ) Our room had the ensuite bathroom and a sitting room, and the bed was super comfortable! I would not hesitate to recommend the Limestone to anyone!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
FERGUS
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Just got back from the Limestone. We staying there for MACKfest. (The Marmora Area Canoe and Kayak Festival). Loved the place! Very comfortable with a great breakfast. They even set up a drying area in the garage for our gear. Rose and Paul, thank-you!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Paul and Rosalie's B&B is a little slice of heaven. The only downfall is that it was so comfortable & cozy that we overslept! Plus don't forget the great breakfast and homemade muffins to go. Thank you.

- Relja & Sean

• Stayed February 2014
Vicenza, Italy
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed only one night in August on the way to Ottawa but was amazing!
The house is wonderful, very clean and in a quite place. Breakfast is served to all the guest at the same time so you can meet other people from around the world and have breakfast togheter. The owners are very helpful and kind and it was a really pleasure to stay with them!
Tks a lot from Cristian & Lucia from Italy.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cristian Z
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Just returned home from the Limestone B & B. Rosalie and Paul made my stay wonderful. I felt like I was at home!
The accommodation was very comfortable, clean and very nicely decorated, completed with my own ensuite bathroom and sitting room. The breakfasts are awesome. The Limestone B & B will create a morning feast for you.
Access is very easy from Toronto or Ottawa.
I highly recommend the Limestone B & B for a peaceful, beautiful B & B. Thank you hosts!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
limestonebb, Owner at Limestone B&B, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for your review. Our day in the Maple Bush was fun even if we didn't find the mushrooms. (Puff Balls) Keep in touch via Facebook and have a good trip south this winter. We will keep the home fires burning in Canada.
Batemans Bay, Australia
Reviewed 28 August 2013

What a fantastic home! It was so comfortable, I did not want to go. I spent a week with Paul & Rosealie, who made me feel very much at home. As I was on my own, I found the lodgings secure very comfortable and clean with was served awesome breakfasts. I thoroughly recommend this beautiful B & B and thankyou to my hosts who made my stay so memorable.

Room Tip: I loved the Rose room, ensuite, and separate living area.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Robyn373
limestonebb, Owner at Limestone B&B, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Thank you so much Robyn. I so enjoyed your company and the Reiki treatment was awesome. We have guests from Lilydale today. Australia is taking us by storm. lol :)
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 19 August 2013

It was my first stay in a B&B and it was great. Nice suite, lots of room and everything we needed.

......Rosalie and Paul are great people and always personable and accommodating. Breakfast was a feast and filling, lots of choices and cooked to perfection. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and would like to go back some time.
Deb, Garnet and Jordan

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank H Garnet L
limestonebb, Owner at Limestone B&B, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at Limestone. We were happy that the pool got used too. So good to see our guests having an enjoyable time. :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmora
TownePlace Suites Belleville
Park Place Motel
Park Place Motel
#1 of 1 in Tweed
Stirling-Rawdon Bed & Breakfast

Been to Limestone B&B? Share your experiences!