“Great time”

Dolphin Cove Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Encounter Program: This program is specifically designed for young children, non- swimmers and those keen to get an up close encounter with a dolphin. Guests stand waist high in the water and interact with the dolphins. You will get to touch, kiss, dance, sing and learn all sorts of fascinating facts about your dolphin. The dolphins will also perform some high energy behaviors guaranteed to thrill and delight. No minimum age – however for safety reasons, young children must be accompanied by one adult per child. (Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied an adult). Dolphin Swim Program You will receive a life vest before getting into the deep water, where guests will get to interact, touch, kiss and enjoy an up close experience. You will get a thrill out of our famous belly rides, where you ride belly to belly with one of our amazing dolphins. At the end of your program, see your dolphins fly high in the air with their spectacular jumps. Minimum age 5 years or older and must be strong swimmers– however for safety reasons, young children must be accompanied by an adult. (Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied an adult).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Cornelius, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My daughter and I had a chance to visit this place before the Spring Break rush.... it was just the great time ever. We had fun..the personal at this place are very friendly. It was not crowded at all that day, and we could spend a great time doing tricks with the Dolphin.
I do recomended. Please be aware of no cameras or eletronics allowed, so you will have to buy pictures from the place...in case you would like to have it.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Maristela D

Ankeny, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dolphin/Stingray combo”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My 13 year old daughter wanted to do this, so we signed her up for the Ultimate Swim. She absolutely loved it. She went on a Friday at 9:30 a.m. She was in a group with 5 other people. She had a blast with the dolphins doing the nose push and fin swim. The trainers were very energetic and fun. I wish we would have been able to get closer to where she was actually with the dolphins so we could take our own pictures because the cost of pictures is two for $50 or $99 for entire disk. We bought the entire disk. They give you everyone's picture taken at that time, which I'm not sure I like because then everyone has YOUR picture as well. My husband, daughter and I also took the Stingray cruise to the sandbar. Our daughter's costs was included in the dolphin swim. The schedule said three stops, but there was only one. However, the stingray sandbar stop is so amazing that we could have stayed there forever. Again the workers were very kind and helped feed and catch them for pictures. Pictures were also pricey for this - 2 for $45 - but we were able to take a waterproof camera for this and take our own pictures. Overall, this was a fantastic adventure and well worth the money. The stingray cruise for $40 per person is a great deal!

3 Thank Michele B
IA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything we hoped”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Kids (14,15,20 and 21) did the ultimate adventure. Very cool. They got to do the fin pull and the nose push. Both excellent. Trainers seemed good and we heard lots of laughter. Bit pricy $159, but was worth it. My wife and I did a similar deal atAtlantis in the Bahamas, no where near as interactive.

This is a good one for those that want the dolphin deal.

1 Thank BeachDaddy
Logan, Utah
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“The dolphin experience was just ok”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been to a few different dolphin encounters and this one was only so-so. We just did the encounter, not the swim, so that's all I'm going off of. The trainer was pretty good, but kind of acted like he just wanted to get another group of stupid tourists cycled through the program as quickly as possible. I would say it wasn't worth the money.

1 Thank Joncall
Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We went to Sting Ray City and then did the Ultimate Dolphin Swim and it was the amazing. Sting Ray City was one of the coolest places I have ever been. The crew on the boat was so knowledgable and made everyone comfortable with the Sting Rays and how to interact with them. The Ultimate Dolphin swim was great, again the trainers and everyone there make you very comfortable being in the water with the dolphins and they're really funny so it's very entertaining. You get to touch, kiss, dance and ride the dolphins a couple of different ways. I would highly recommend doing this.It's definitely worth paying $100 for the disk for all the pictures that you get instead of $25 per print.

2 Thank Lindsey D