“Stingray City, A Must-Do, Especially With These Guys!!”
Review of Tours Cayman

Tours Cayman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours Cayman is a family owned and operated company with over twenty years experience. While visiting Grand Cayman let Tours Cayman show you the Island from land and sea.Tours Cayman will provide you with the ultimate adventure in Grand Cayman. Experience the thrill of interacting with stingrays on our world famous Stingray City excursion, then snorkel at a remote area of beautiful reef. Explore Grand Cayman on our island tours and enjoy a beach barbecue with an incredible view. With over 15 years experience we provide excellent service at the best price.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Shane and his crew are a wonderful group of people. When I first inquired about the tour Shane returned my emails promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. The price was the best I could find and we had an amazing time! The crew was so good at interacting with the rays and letting everyone have a turn with holding them, kissing them, and feeding them. Jason took lots of photos for anyone that wanted them. My brother-in-law purchased 6 of them, they were great!
Part of our tour(the Tuesday 4hr tour) included a stop at Starfish Point which was very cool. We sat in water 2 feet deep surrounded by at least 10 starfish!
Take your stingray tour with Tours Cayman....you will not regret it!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We have been to Grand Cayman several times and have done this tour four times . The crew is a lot of fun and the snorkeling is great.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Shane and family did a wonderful job providing us with an awesome tour and a great value! We were able to tour the turtle farm, feed the stingray, and snorkel all in one fantastic tour. Great day and time was had by our entire family! Don't miss ToursCayman!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was, by far, our favorite family Caribbean adventure. The crew (Captain Kimi, Dayton and Jason) were exceptional. I didn't think we stood a chance of getting my 6 year old son in the water today, but the crew not only had him holding stingrays and looking at fish, but he was jumping from the top of the boat. When he was tired, they allowed him to sit with them on the boat while we snorkeled with my 8 year old son. A lot of the tours I've done have been over "commercialized" and you end up feeling like the crew is checking their boxes from one stop to the next, but not with this group. I highly recommend them to anyone visiting the Cayman Islands!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This tour was SO much fun! We were skeptical going in because the price was about half of others we saw but I am so glad we chose to use ToursCayman! The crew were all so helpful & fun. The excursion to Stingray City & Starfish Point was my favorite! You can even BYOB if you'd like (which we didn't know but will share the knowledge)!!! We were picked up by a free shuttle and taken to the Turtle Farm, Then we were shuttled to the boat and taken to Starfish Point, Stingray City and a snorkeling spot! It was about 5 hours total and so much fun! They even email the photos they take right to you ($5/photo). I highly recommend this trip!