“Kiteboarding with Jhon”

and up
Grand Cayman Kitesurf Gear Rental
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Kitesurf Cayman provides professional and safe instruction with the best and most up to date Kiting equipment. The kitesurf season always welcomes awesome conditions in the beautiful Grand Cayman Island. We provide free return transportation for all hotels and condos in the Seven Mile Beach and Georgetown area to our pristine location just outside of Seven Mile Beach in Westbay. Private lessons, group options, advanced lessons, residents packages and equipment rental is all available with options to upgrade as you become addicted to kiting in Cayman with Kitesurf Cayman!
Ketchikan, Alaska
“Kiteboarding with Jhon”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

If you would like to experience Kiteboarding I highly recommend John and his crew. We all had a great time and I actually got to try the board. It was a good feeling to know that they take safety very seriously. I did not have to worry about a thing. It was definitely worth the money and having your own personal instructor is the only way to fly. I am hoping to go back and have another lesson. Meanwhile I am going to get a training kite. Yeh,it's that much fun! Thanks Jhon!

Ridgefield, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A perfect way to spend the day”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have been wanting to learn how to kitesurf for about 10 years. Now 47, I wish I had started earlier but happy to have it all lead me to Jhon and his team at Kitesurf Cayman. Besides, my instructor Ben would have only been 14 years old back then. I was lucky to have him. Ben was awesome! He is an excellent instructor - extremely thorough and keeps it fun. I was up on a board and charging in both directions after two lessons. I would recomend Kitesurf Cayman to anyone wanting to learn this sport. They make the whole experience enjoyable and the location at West Bay is amazing. You get to see the island in it's natural state. Take it all in - it's very cool.

Joe Shea

“Great kiting!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Had a great session with Jhon and Ben.
They arranged transport from hotel and had all the gear. It was a simple process from beginning to end. I'll see these guys every time I go to Cayman . Also Walter, one of the owners also owns and runs Aqua, an awesome local restaurant.
Perfect way to wrap up a great day!!
Thanks Guys, keep it going!
Mike from Atlanta ,Ga.

Detroit, Michigan
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Jhon and his teachers, Sinclair and Ben did a great job of teaching my wife and I how to kite. He was very generous with his time in picking us up from our place and shuttling to the beach.
we are still very novice, but getting better!

NYC
3 attraction reviews
“Jhon at Kitesurf”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Jhon was great. I didn't take a lesson but he fixed my bar when it broke(even gave me a loaner while this was happening) and rented my brother gear. Prices were very reasonable and he does a great job of managing the kite area at Barkers. Very knowledgeable and passionate about his craft.

Visited February 2013