“If you want to horse back ride-pick Nicki!!”

Cayman Horse Riding
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We have visited Grand Cayman 5 times and this was our first horse back adventure. A definite highlight of our trip! Nicki was a fabulous guide-we learned so much about the island-the plants, wildlife, wetlands and more. The ride was private and we were able to go at our own pace. Nicki was a wonderful teacher and guide. It was my first time riding and I felt secure and safe. My daughter is an experienced rider and she was able to trot and canter. Nicki's horses are well cared for and trained. We will definitely do this again!!

1  Thank Kim G
There are newer reviews for Cayman Horse Riding

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic time riding with Nikki on a private swim ride! It was my first time riding a horse so I was a little nervous beforehand. However, Nikki put me quickly at ease with excellent instruction. She was extremely attentive, took great pictures for us, and had many interesting stories and tips to share. Riding bareback through the water was exhilarating and quite the adventure! I would definitely repeat the experience in a heartbeat!

1  Thank TanyaD77
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We had a great time on our ride along the beach. Swimming with the horses was an awesome experience! Nicki was very personable and really cared about her horses.

1  Thank B C
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Nicki was very helpful in arranging a fun ride for our group of 11. All ages enjoyed it, from 10-adult. Even teenage boys had no complaints. It was helpful to have the option to purchase lunch to eat while 1/2 of our group rode. It was a really nice experience to do something different when we got off our cruise ship.

1  Thank LisafromJupiter
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was, without a doubt, the absolute highlight of our trip. The views were breathtaking, and swimming the horses was an incredible thrill and just so much fun - I couldn't stop grinning the whole time. Nicki is a wonderful host - very friendly, engaging and fun to talk to. She also made sure to take lots of great pictures of us with our camera, which have come in very handy for making all of our friends back home jealous!

As a rider for over 20 years myself, the health and well-being of the horses is very important to me - and so I was thrilled to find that Nicki is a true horsewoman and her horses are clearly well cared for, and well loved. As we are more experienced riders, it was a real treat to ride well-trained, responsive horses (instead of the usual bored old trail horse plodders), and to get to canter down the beach - but don't worry, she also has safe, quiet horses for novice riders too!

All in all, a very highly recommended trip!

2  Thank grumpt