“hotel review”

Adagio Access Paris Maisons Alfort
Reviewed 16 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Adagio Hotels
Manuella F, Directrice de site at Adagio Access Paris Maisons Alfort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very good overall and literally just 5 mins walk to the Metro. It's a 2 star hotel so I didn't expect too much but it was clean and that was important to me. Budget means budget and not dirty so I was happy with the cleanliness. My room, however, could have done with painting although it wasn't too bad. Facilities in the room included a microwave, 2 ring electric cooker, coffee maker and some cutlery which I didn't expect. There was also a fridge which was nice as I could store some basics. There was a sink with some washing up liquid, a sponge to clean up and a tea towel to dry the dishes and all stored behind a shutter that you simply lifted up to access it all. The free WIFI was nice too and worked fine. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made me feel welcomed. There did seem to be a lack of clarity at the weekend as to when the dining room opened for breakfast. The hotel info. booklet said 7 am for the weekdays and 7:30 am for the weekends but when I went down for breakfast at the weekend the staff member on duty told me it was 8:00. However he did open for me at 7:45. The dining room was nice and the food was fine too. My stay was pleasant and although you could hear the traffic outside my room it wasn't too bad - certainly nothing to complain about. The hotel inside wasn't noisy but it might have been had there been more people but it would be unfair to say it was when I didn't experience any noise. The lift broke down at the weekend so anyone on the higher floors might have had a problem. However, since I was on the 2nd floor I didn't struggle. These things do happen and a small hotel with 1 lift means that if it does brake down you just have to live with it. The bedding was just about enough but probably had I needed I might have been given more had I requested it. I didn't and I wasn't cold. The price could have been a bit cheaper for a 2 star hotel but considering it was Paris perhaps it was a normal price. I don't have any recent experience of Paris hotel costs so I couldn't compare it with anything else. I would stay there again as it suited my purpose and budget although with a bit more time I might check more beforehand to see if 2 star hotels are cheaper or if this price was the norm. So, overall, no real complaints. I am not a picky person but I also don't like to put up with the unacceptable. This was acceptable and a nice stay overall and, as I said, I would stay there again. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Great place! Super close to the train, only a 5 minute walk. Kitchenette int he room helped to save in more money allowing for cooking meals in the room. Clean, fresh and simple. Staff were lovely and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Clifford C
Reviewed 27 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank J.l. K
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Very budget hotel.

Strange odours. Very dirty carpet. Very loud fridge. Very loud traffic noise. Thin walls. In bathroom everything is falling apart. Weak water flow and no hot water after 5 minutes. (7th floor) No welcoming stuff. (even a bottle of water)

Some of the staff are helpful and kind some aren't. Metro station is close. Some shops nearby. You have to pay in advance.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We had stayed in 2 room for 6 night.

Among all the budget hotels I have stayed, it is the worst one so far. The room condition is very old, not warm enough, not too clean and no free make up room service which cost 15 Euro per time. Elevator is old and slow, door doesn't close properly sometimes. The only good about the room is having a kitchen which we did some limited cooking (slow boiling).

Location is far from down town, but very close to highway (A4), have a grocery store nearby, but no good restaurant around.

Nevertheless, staffs are quite friendly and helpful. We had been given a free parking space which is across the street. However, it didn’t change the fact that staying in this hotel was not a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Double Room is much better than Single Room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael_YY_Ho
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Strange stains on the rug, very bad bed (actually a sofa)
Never again !
Bad food oddors in the hallway, and not really cheap....
I had booked this because it was from Accor group but expected the same quality as at least Etap.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank FrancisVE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maisons-Alfort
Hotel Moderne
#1 of 2 in Maisons-Alfort
Hotel Au Petit Caporal
Hotel Au Petit Caporal
#1 of 3 in Maisons-Alfort

Been to Adagio Access Paris Maisons Alfort? Share your experiences!