“Romantic and Peaceful Getaway Retreat”
Well Equipped Kitchen
Private Patio with BBQ
The View !!!
Rest Well on a 14' Queen Memory Foam Mattress
Bathroom with Hot Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Nick W
“Romantic and Peaceful Getaway Retreat”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife and I spent 2 nights with Daniella (the owner) at the Emerald Jungle, though we wish we could have stayed longer! Daniella greeted us as we arrived to her beautiful home with fresh coconuts (complete with straws, ready to drink from!), fresh bananas, and the most beautiful ripe pineapple I've ever seen, all from her property. Daniella even hung a really cute 'Happy Birthday' banner for my wife's Birthday! Such a great host, and so accommodating. Having a full kitchen allowed for us to go to the local Selectos supermarket to get local food to cook with, which is something my wife and I really enjoy doing. On top of all of this, Emerald Jungle is a short drive to the best waterfalls in El Yunque Forest, both the 'touristy' ones and 'adventuresome' ones. We opted for the latter and Daniella gave us very detailed instructions on where to go and how to get there. She also gave us some tips on where to go for drinks and food (we are vegan, and she went above and beyond trying to find places ahead of time for us that were vegan-friendly!) My wife and I can't say enough nice things about Daniella and her Emerald Jungle retreat. Next time we visit Puerto Rico we will be staying with her again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.