My daughters, our great grandmother and I stayed this past weekend at this magnificent resort. As soon as we arrived, from the valet parking staff, bellmen, to the staff that assist us through the process before check-in made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. My grandmother lost her beloved scarf and an amazing bellman, named Ceasar, was so kind with us, that more than assisted us with our luggage, he took care of the missing scarf and even went to our car to search for it and brought it to our room. She was so relief and happy! She is handicapped, and they assisted us with her transportation around the property, so she could experience every part of it. I will really want to thanks Mr. Eric Gonzalez for making our staying outstanding, comfortable and definitely a new "family tradition getaway" for now on. The property itself is amazing, surrounded by nature, with a rainforest at one side and the beach at the other. My two daughters, (10yrs and 13yrs) were never bored, as the used to say. We went kayaking, paddle-boarding, biking (complementary located inside the property), and then again, and amazing staff assisted us at Boathouse, even when it was my first experience paddle-boarding. They just made everything a very fun and enjoying experience. Mr. Eric Gonzalez who assisted us from our check-in process, up to the checkout. Thanks for every detail to make our stay outstanding, comfortable, welcome and definitely a new "family tradition getaway" for now on. Also, Naomi Santiago who assisted us so respectful and kind. It's just a heavenly paradise! complemented with the amazing staff and service that make the difference. The result: made our stay an unforgettable one and planning our next one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, our Rio Grande resort in Puerto Rico sits between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast. A Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico boasts suites where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico Rio Grande