“Great first time zipping!”

Rainforest Zipline Park
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Rainforest Zipline in the El Yunque Foothills...
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Rio Grande
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 22 February 2014

None of us had done this before so it was a wonderful start. Our son was a bit scared but determined. The staff was fantastic with Jaime really encouraging and making it the more fun showing us about the three types of bananas and different indigenous plants. They took pictures for us and we hope to return for their more difficult lines. Thanks guys!!

All reviews
"puerto rico"
in 21 reviews
"scared of heights"
"family experience"
"climbing ladders"
in 3 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 9 reviews
in 7 reviews
"adrenaline rush"
"highlight of our trip"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"el yunque"
"an awesome experience"
in 5 reviews
"longer lines"

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was our second trip to Rain Forest Zipline, and we enjoyed it as much as the first. Both times we have zipped with our children. This visit, I took my 8 year old daughter who begged to go back after our visit last year. The staff members are exceptional, and they take great care to ensure that everyone has a fun and SAFE experience. They are tremendous with the kids, and all first time zipliners. This year, they have added a few more lines and now offer a beginner course and a more advanced course. We stuck with the beginner course and really enjoyed ourselves. You should note that because of insurance requirements, they have now changed the minimum age to zipline from 6 to 8.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

During a week long visit to PR this winter, I wanted to know off a bucket list item: Zip line through a rainforest. Our hotel concierge was able to make this booking, even though I was having trouble getting other companies to respond to messages and emails. With a confirmed reservation, and their convenient location, our excursion started off well.

While we had a good time, and the staff was fantastic, it wasn't terribly "rainforest-y." The lines were fairly short, and only 2 went through anything that I would consider rainforest canopy. We finished our tour early, since we had a small group of only 11, and I didn't really feel I got my money's worth (although their prices are the same/similar to all other companies in the area--it just wasn't the exhilarating experience I was hoping for). I will repeat, we still had a good time though.

That said, the staff made recommendations on lunch, rainforest hikes, and had general knowledge about the area, worked well with kids and were generally wonderful. They even took our cameras to take pictures of us going down the lines.

If it's your first time out, and you're looking for a reputable company, I'd recommend them. If you're looking for something to really get your adrenaline pumping, maybe keep looking.

4  Thank mntripgirl20
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I was reluctant along with my wife to do zip lines, but reading other reviews helped to convince us to go with our adult children to this particular place. Training and detail to safety was incredible. Check and double check. Staff was very friendly and patient...I felt ready for any situation. A perfect combination of experiencing zip lines at your pace. Our children had prior experience, but were happy with this experience. it allowed us to all participate and not feel overwhelmed. We even made arrangements to be picked up from our hotel about 45 minutes away. it was worth it. A pricey experience for four, but all of us enjoyed the experience and it was one of the highlights of the trip. Something the entire family could enjoy and remember!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I was a bit worried about how I would go with this, as Im not young or slim. They would great, the training was a bit fast and I was put off in my first go by the lady asking me what hand I wrote with. Turns out even though im right handed it was more comfortable using my left. I found this out after my first line I let go and spun around. My husband was a bit stressed but the guide at the other end was so good, he was all no worries we will get it sorted, which we did and I had a blast, was a pro at the end. Would love to do it again, the rainforest was also wonderful to walk thru.