“Highlight of our trip!”

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Book In Advance
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This was so much fun! I was a little nervous at first because our group consisted of young children (age 10) and older folks (age 57) but my worries were short lived. The staff was fantastic and made us all feel safe and confident and encouraged us to have a good time...and we did!! I can't wait to see the video that my nephew took.

Dallas, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great first time zipping!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

None of us had done this before so it was a wonderful start. Our son was a bit scared but determined. The staff was fantastic with Jaime really encouraging and making it the more fun showing us about the three types of bananas and different indigenous plants. They took pictures for us and we hope to return for their more difficult lines. Thanks guys!!

Wilmington, Delaware
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great ziplining experience”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was our second trip to Rain Forest Zipline, and we enjoyed it as much as the first. Both times we have zipped with our children. This visit, I took my 8 year old daughter who begged to go back after our visit last year. The staff members are exceptional, and they take great care to ensure that everyone has a fun and SAFE experience. They are tremendous with the kids, and all first time zipliners. This year, they have added a few more lines and now offer a beginner course and a more advanced course. We stuck with the beginner course and really enjoyed ourselves. You should note that because of insurance requirements, they have now changed the minimum age to zipline from 6 to 8.

Minneapolis, MN
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“As advertised--good intro to zip lining”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

During a week long visit to PR this winter, I wanted to know off a bucket list item: Zip line through a rainforest. Our hotel concierge was able to make this booking, even though I was having trouble getting other companies to respond to messages and emails. With a confirmed reservation, and their convenient location, our excursion started off well.

While we had a good time, and the staff was fantastic, it wasn't terribly "rainforest-y." The lines were fairly short, and only 2 went through anything that I would consider rainforest canopy. We finished our tour early, since we had a small group of only 11, and I didn't really feel I got my money's worth (although their prices are the same/similar to all other companies in the area--it just wasn't the exhilarating experience I was hoping for). I will repeat, we still had a good time though.

That said, the staff made recommendations on lunch, rainforest hikes, and had general knowledge about the area, worked well with kids and were generally wonderful. They even took our cameras to take pictures of us going down the lines.

If it's your first time out, and you're looking for a reputable company, I'd recommend them. If you're looking for something to really get your adrenaline pumping, maybe keep looking.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank mntripgirl20
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Great way to start ziplining.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My wife and I enjoyed the tour a lot. The staff really puts you at ease even if you don't like heights and by the last couple of zips the height didn't even bother me.

Visited January 2014