My husband and I were very fortunate to receive a voucher as a wedding gift from friends for a romantic break at The Pheasant Inn. This lovely little gem is the essence of English hospitality. Each bedroom is uniquely furnished with a lot of thought and attention to provide a relaxing and luxurious break in its simplest form. The food is 'melt in the mouth' and full of wholesome goodness and I've never tasted such amazing sausages for breakfast (sourced locally ofcourse). Enjoy! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating back to the 17th century, this former haunt of the famous huntsman John Peel has been entertaining guests for the past 300 years in the traditional Cumbrian manner with stunning food and refreshment and good old fashioned values. With an abundance of unique period atmosphere and a sense of timelessness with the clever mix of luxurious, contemporary comforts provides The Pheasant a well deserved national and International reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Bassenthwaite
- The Pheasant Inn Bassenthwaite/Keswick, Lake District