Just arrived back from a four night stay at the Castle Inn Hotel and it more than lived up to our expectations. We booked a standard room (no 63) and although not massive it had everything you needed and it was immaculate. It had a side view to the hotel's garden and the lake. The bathroom was very modern with a big shower cubicle. We ate two nights in the Laker bar and the food was excellent and very well presented. We ate one evening in the Ritson and again the food was to die for although a little pricey. All the staff were friendly and went out of their way to ensure you wanted for nothing. The hotel is in a perfect location away from it all but only 7 miles from Keswick. A perfect place to relax.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Castle Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Best Western Keswick
- Best Western Castle Hotel
- Best Western Bassenthwaite
- Bassenthwaite Best Western
- Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel Bassenthwaite