A great trip for our family. We travelled with our 10 month old and my parents. Our family room was huge and had a separate bath and shower which was good for getting everyone ready quick! My parents room was a good size too. We also had a mini fridge which was very handy for the snacks we brought for our baby.
The pool is fantastic and all the staff we came in to contact with were really helpful too. Booking in advance and paying early meant we got a great deal too.
Our only complaint, or really that of my parents, was the paper thin walls and inconsiderate other guests in the small hours. The hotel could really do with being better sound proofed, especially for the rooms that are in a main thoroughfare or next to the stairs. The old creaky stairs and noisy guests meant my parents were woken every night of our four night stay.
I would definitely stay again it was a great place and close to Bassenthwaite Village which has the great Sun Inn pub.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Castle Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Best Western Keswick
- Best Western Castle Hotel
- Best Western Bassenthwaite
- Bassenthwaite Best Western
- Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel Bassenthwaite